Thumbs up to my VA Clinic.

Wasn't feeling well this past week. Thought I might be coming down with a sinus infection. Called my civilian Dr. office and they told me to get a covid test first. Tried all the local places, drug stores and the like. All were booked for days. So, a light goes off and said try the Clinic. I called my local VA, this was ten in the morning. They asked how soon could I get there, this was Thursday. An hour later I was getting testing. Said it would take one to three days for the results. They said they would call me every day to check on me. They said that if no one answered the phone they would call the police to check on me. At this point I'm asking my self if this is really the VA. Well, today, New Years Day my phone rings at one and it's my VA Dr. He passed on the good news that I wasn't infected. We talked about my sinus infection and he said he would have medicine overnighted to me to take care of it. I'm really impressed with this service for sure. Can't get much better than that.
    Last edited by bassnman81; 01-01-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

2. Member
    l love my VA clinic here in Broward co. Fla. but i dont think they are that good

3. Member
    The V.A. here in Mountain Home are doing a great job ,the system has been changed !

4. Member
    Mine treats me way better than any civilian doctor ever has !

I love hearing the good stories from the VA.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

6. Member
    I was just about to ask about the VA. I am nearing retirement and that was one of my concerns. Glad to hear something positive

Quote Originally Posted by BassinJax View Post
    I was just about to ask about the VA. I am nearing retirement and that was one of my concerns. Glad to hear something positive
    Congratulations on your upcoming retirement.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin