Jack all spinnerbaits

Has anyone tried the jack all doon spinnerbaits yet ?

2. Member
    My experience with them is short but I do like the bait. I purchased one late in the season from my local guy since everything Jackal I've tried has been well made. If I remember right it only made one trip in the boat but I fished it a few times from the bank before the weather turned. Great components, good hook and hand-tied skirt. The skirt is the only thing, not bad just different. Coming from the War Eagle brand the skirt is just different, maybe a slightly stiffer silicon which led to the only downfall I found in that the skirt will sometimes get fouled in one of the blades. When this happens the bait just goes dead and cork screws back to you wasting the cast. This was not enough to deter me from purchasing some more during his Black Friday sale. Hope this helps.
    2004 Ranger 520VX Comanche SOLD
    2016 Phoenix 921 Pro XP

3. Member
    I’m personally a fan of Their stuff but I also found the skirt fouling and the corkscrewing. There are so many spinnerbait brands out there it’s a tough sell to me when I try your brand and it’s not reliable.
    Red Sox in 6!

4. Member
    And if your like me you maybe waste too many casts as it is,now add every 6th cast being a bait malfunction.
    Red Sox in 6!