Should I stay or should I go?

It's been requested by a couple of people that I stay on as moderator for this forum. I was never actually chosen for the job, I just got it because it was my idea to start it in the first place.

What say the members? Anybody else interested?

2. Member
    I’ve only been on this forum a few weeks but I’ve seen no evidence that suggests you shoul be replaced.

3. Member
    I was going to quit simply because I was tired. No one suggested it except me, so maybe I was just listening to old age, and a few long day/nights working.

4. Banned
    You should stay!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunBass View Post
    I was going to quit simply because I was tired. No one suggested it except me, so maybe I was just listening to old age, and a few long day/nights working.
    We could always all pitch in and get you one of those motorized wheelchair, and we could run it through my shop for a few mods so you would be able to lay down some strips.

I miss you already!

Please stay. You do a great job and we all appreciate it.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    +1
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

8. Member
    Short and sweet==STAY!

9. Member
    @cajunBass, I post daily Devotionals on a gun owners forum. I am ashamed to admit that I sometimes get wrapped up in how many (or few) views the posts receive and start thinking, “I am tired of the effort and I’m just waiting my time.” Then, out of the blue, I’ll get a PM from someone thanking me for the post because it was just what they needed to see on that day.

That helps me to remember that I’m not posting these for my glory. They are for His glory. Who am I to tire of serving the Lord in some small way?

So I say to you...

“but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
    **Isaiah‬ *40:31‬ *NIV‬‬
    https://www.bible.com/111/isa.40.31.niv

10. Member
    Thanks MR. You're right. I've plugged along for years here wondering "Does anyone actually read this stuff?" And now, suddenly there are people here participating, discussing, even arguing with one another. And now I guess I was afraid I might actually have to do something.

I'm sorry if I came across as a whiny kid, holding his breath until I turned blue, unless I got my way. That was not my intent I promise you.

I'll ask Al if he can reinstate me.

But it's YAWL's fault! :)

11. Member
    Thanks MR. You're right. I've plugged along for years here wondering "Does anyone actually read this stuff?" And now, suddenly there are people here participating, discussing, even arguing with one another. And now I guess I was afraid I might actually have to do something.

I'm sorry if I came across as a whiny kid, holding his breath until I turned blue, unless I got my way. That was not my intent I promise you.

I'll ask Al if he can reinstate me.

But it's YAWL's fault! :)

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Yep
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

13. Member

14. Member
    Ok. It’s official. Al tells me y’all are stuck with me.

15. Member
    Ok. It’s official. Al tells me y’all are stuck with me.
    Great call Al!

I vote stay! I'm thankful of your calling from the Lord. I could only guess the burden is at times heavy but the blessing that a lot of people get to read God's word daily and you've touched my life as well as others in my life that I've witnessed to. I should have given my thanks sooner for the encouragement that might help you to keep the good fight. I thank the Lord for the work he has done through you. Thank you CajunBass, thank you! Also, a shout out for Al, Thank You!
    I BELIEVE!!!!

17. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    I'm happy and thankful that you'll be sticking around, Wayne... What you do here is much appreciated!

God Bless
    Who controls John Gill?