2021 FXR 21 LE - Steering Wheel Spacer

Has anyone put on a steering wheel spacer on their FXR. Dual BBT mount limits the tilt steering so looking to see what size spacer people have used?

2. Member
    I installed a 2” spacer which gave me about 3” of space between the steering wheel and the depth finders when the steering wheel is straight on. I have a BBT duel mount with a hummingbird Helix 12 and a Lowrance live 12.

3. Member
    Thanks.

4. Member
    I have the same question for 2021 ZXR20. Has anyone done this? if so what size and brand? Is it safe to assume what worked with an FXR would work on a ZXR? How does the spacer affect the trim levers?

5. Member
    Should be the same for both FXR and ZXR

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes_I_fish View Post
    I have the same question for 2021 ZXR20. Has anyone done this? if so what size and brand? Is it safe to assume what worked with an FXR would work on a ZXR? How does the spacer affect the trim levers?
    That’s why I sold my BBT and went with Precision. With a 2” spacer my fingers couldn’t reach the blinker trim levers unless I removed my hand from the steering wheel. Plus, it seemed like a cleaner install to me and just as solid. They have all different size spacers but 1/2” spacer works fine for me now. 2016 FX20.
    Last edited by Skeeter Man; 01-05-2021 at 03:40 PM.

7. Member
    I had the same issue
    I took the BBT off and installed a procise outdoors Dek it mount and no need for a spacer
    you do have to modify the original skeet plate a little but it’s easy and works great

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Shoot me a call we have a spacer that will work for you.

270-703-6133!