BBC SPONSOR

Ken and Cindy Lamain have retired!

Trinity Sales and Marketing and Recreational Title Service (Reclending) would like to announce that Ken and Cindy Lamain have retired from their positions with Reclending. All of us here at Reclending would like to congratulate them on over 12 years of service and helping to build the strong, family like atmosphere that is the foundation of our company. Their presence will be missed, but we wish Ken and Cindy all the best in the years to come.
    Todd and Jodi Dreysse, as well as the continuously growing family of Reclending, would like to wish each of our many dealers and customers we have assisted over the years a happy new year! We can’t wait to ring in the New Year and the many more ahead by making your recreational dreams come true!

2. KenLamain
    My intent was to post this news myself but someone beat me to it. I was waiting until the ink was dry.
    First and most important - Thank You to Al and the whole BBC group. This site has been a great source of relationships and, very honestly, leads over the years. Cindy and I are retiring from TSM Inc and RecTitle. Also leaving are our three kids who worked in the business for many years. We are unsure at this point what the future holds. We are not porch sitters.
    Thank you again for the relationships and trust over the years.
    My cell will never change (517) 930-2721.
    Ken & Cindy Lamain

3. Dogfish_Jones
    Thanks Ken for the great service when I needed it. Keep us informed as to your future plans.