Thread: Triton Apparel

Triton Apparel

Has anyone had issues with Triton shipping items purchased from their apparel store. I ordered a Triton PFD in the beginning of Dec for X-mas gift and still haven't received it. Is this their normal M.O. or can this be blamed on the USPS?

2. Member
    blame it on BPS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasttriton View Post
    Has anyone had issues with Triton shipping items purchased from their apparel store. I ordered a Triton PFD in the beginning of Dec for X-mas gift and still haven't received it. Is this their normal M.O. or can this be blamed on the USPS?
    2015 189 trx

3. Banned
    I'm guessing its a usps thing. I ordered mine about the same time and had it by xmas.

4. Member
    I ordered 2 different decals mid November. They charged my card immediately and nothing. I email them 2 weeks after I ordered and they said one decal was on back ordered and didn’t know when they were getting it so they refunded my money for that one. They said that the other one was being processed and I would get an email when shipped. I waited another 3 weeks and called twice to cancel my order. They never answered and ended up emailing them to cancel. It took them 3 or 4 days to get back to me.

I ordered some stuff at the start of the week and had it by the end of the week

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

6. Member
    Sounds like it depends on who receives the order and how seriously they take their job. Haha
    2017 Triton 18 TRX
    2017 Evinrude 200
    80 lb Ultrex, Helix 9 at console, Helix 9, Helix 7 and 360 at bow
    2 Minn Kota Raptors

7. Member
    I called and cancelled my order. They said it had not shipped yet. So I told them to keep it....

8. Member
    From my experiences, their shipping is slow and replies/communication is subpar. Also had 1 hoodie fit on the small size (xl fit like large). All other shirts have been fine, and the under Armour hoodie fit true to size. Best of luck.

I ordered a hoodie from them on the first
    I got an email today stating it had shiopped

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

10. Member
    Follow up, I received an email from Triton Apparel saying both items I ordered were out of stock and they would refund my money in 7-10 working days. Oh well no new hat or Triton PFD for me....

11. Member
    I was quite surprised by how little merchandise they have on the site (even pre-sale). Will they refresh inventory soon for 2021, or are they simply phasing down the amount of offerings? Ranger on the other hand has their logo available on seemingly everything.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasttriton View Post
    Follow up, I received an email from Triton Apparel saying both items I ordered were out of stock and they would refund my money in 7-10 working days. Oh well no new hat or Triton PFD for me....
    I thought you said in a previous post above you called and since they had not shipped you canceled?

13. Banned
    Just went to browse and it says the store is permanently closed

I believe it. They were getting slim pickings

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

15. Member
    I did cancel my order but payment had already been made. Had to wait 7-10 business days for a refund...

Its up and running again with new stuff

https://tritonboatsgear.com/