Hey sponsors i have an idea!

I've been thinking about this the last couple years and it's just a suggestion. First i wanna say i have used atleast 15 BBC sponsors and prefer to do so. Thank you all for supporting this site. I do not prefer the big box stores or the overpriced places.
    My suggestion is have a sale after valentine's and before spring break. The later the better IMO. Why, what is the reason? Even though i used to participate in lots of BF and Cyber sales, i really haven't done so in a few years. I'm not broke, and i buy plenty of stuff during the year, but the money isn't there at Christmas or BF. Maybe i just need to make more money, but I'll probably spend that on others too. Some tournament or fishing seasons start in January but most states aren't full blown fishing every weekend until March at least. I feel like it would help the budget of several and jump start the season. I am sure some of y'all do this already, but putting it out there for all.

This of course is only 1 opinion and you can all tell me to shove it if you like!
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

Yes I appreciate Black Friday sales but my fishing purchases are targeted in spring/summer and luring me to your establishments may be a good deal, I do like to only shop once and I know I could plan ahead for Black Friday but I don't want to.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089