Safe Hotel around Lakeland ??

Going to be in Lakeland for a couple of days and going to bring the boat. Any recommendations on a hotel for a couple of nights??? Safety for my wife and I and the boat!!!

2. Member
    WOW......no where is safe...….

3. Member
    Lakeland is like any other city both good and bad areas. That being said it might help to know where you plan on fishing to give you a recommendation.

4. Member
    only one day to fish......probably Lake Parker ???

5. Member
    To be honest not sure of any hotels in that area. Why not go a little farther east (About 45min.) to Lake Kissimmee and stay at camp mack? they have a lodge, fishing is better and a lot more wildlife.

6. Member
    Thanks Gambler1!! We are only in the Lakeland area for a couple of days. Wanted to stay some where in that area!!

7. Member
    I personally wouldn't waste my one day fishing in Lake Parker, especially in any wind, it white caps easily because it's so shallow. I would go to Chain of Lakes in Winter Haven, 30 min towing a boat. Multiple lakes and ramps. I think the biggest one they use for all the tournaments is William G. Roe Park and Boat Ramp 2269 7th St SW #2179, Winter Haven, FL 33880. Most of the other lakes also have a ramp...Basic map below - and I forgot to add most are accessible to each other thru the canals

Last edited by Crappie Bob; 01-05-2021 at 05:39 PM.

8. Member
    Thanks Crappie Bob, great info!!!