Hardwired vs Wireless PP Pump

The person I purchased my 07 skeeter zx225 from put in an aftermarket wired pump to run the power poles, and it is running slow and does not appear to be wired correctly. Power Pole service is doing a great job working with me to get everything setup correctly. At this stage, I am looking at replacing with a hardwired PP pump and reversing relay for about $260, or upgrading to a wireless PP pump (with dash switch and remote fob) for about $620. I am not certain if I will be in this boat for 1 year or 5 years. I like the idea of cleaner wiring and switches, but I don't know that I "need" them. Which would you go with? Make the additional $360 investment in the wireless? Are there non-obvious advantages to one or the other? Is one more robust (i.e., less prone to issues)? Would the hardwired be significantly less attractive when I go to sell?

Thanks!

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Spend the extra money on the upgrade... The C-Monster features are much more convenient. If you need to troubleshoot anything in the future it is much easier to do so. If you decide you want to add foot switches it is much easier to do so...

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    Spend the extra money on the upgrade... The C-Monster features are much more convenient. If you need to troubleshoot anything in the future it is much easier to do so. If you decide you want to add foot switches it is much easier to do so...
    exactly what Rich said.. and yes it will be significantly less attractive when you go to sell with hardwired.