Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gallagher View Post
    From a long time Ranger Boat owner “1982-330, 1990- 365, and 2006- Z21, it time for a new Bass Boat and for the first time I’m considering switching brands. I’m liking the reviews I’ve been reading about Venus VX. I have had Ranger factory tours in Flippin Arkansas and spoken to Randy Hooper a true professional and someone I totally respect. Now years later and in the market for my next boat, I marked my calendar and was really looking forward to today’s announcement of “The Next Generation” Moderator J Clark, explain what’s going on? Did I miss something, or did I get played.

Moderator "J Clark" runs the Ranger Board.

Didnt realize you guys didn't understand that the video titled "HEART and SOUL - THE NEXT GENERATION BEGINS JAN 6th" was about our new generation of videos about the company and its people..
    i really thought you guys were pulling our chain with all the talk of a new model.

2. Member
    I wouldn't say we got played, but the post was misleading. I think I would have just put out the new videos, putting a specific date on it leads one to believe there is something new coming in the way of a product or products. Maybe before they launch a new product they will catch up on production of current products first.

Of course everyone thought a new model was going to be released. A new generation of videos? Really?

Many of the other manufacturers are releasing new or upgrading existing models. Why would we not expect something new?
    Last edited by Grizzly; 01-08-2021 at 04:42 AM.

4. Member

5. Member
    Here I am, checking Vexus the last two weeks for anymore news on the new models coming out and the next generation is only about the new videos....

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Of course everyone thought a new model was going to be released. A new generation of videos? Really?
    Not sure I “Thought” new models were coming more so then “HOPED.” Certainly was misleading..
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

7. Moderator
    I think they are talking about who is building the boats now. The next generation. Every got caught up gen 1 gen2 crap!
    Vince Dart- Jim Thorpe PA

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    That’s what I was thinking! Lol. This seriously has to be a joke. Next generations of videos. Hahaha.

9. Member
    I think most people were thinking something more than new videos. That's a lot of smoke for videos.

10. Banned
    I heard they are offering Built-in “Smart Sensors” mounted in heating and massaging seats that can read occupants’ vital health information, a fingerprint-activated push-button starter and a light rejuvenation system that uses LEDs to create therapeutic lighting on the boat for those dark early mornings while waiting for tournament blast off.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    I heard they are offering Built-in “Smart Sensors” mounted in heating and massaging seats that can read occupants’ vital health information, a fingerprint-activated push-button starter and a light rejuvenation system that uses LEDs to create therapeutic lighting on the boat for those dark early mornings while waiting for tournament blast off.
    It also has a kunubler, 2nd generation.

12. Member
    At least it’s not a line of pontoons. That would have been ridiculous.
    Sapphire Blue/Black Bottom Vexus AVX 1980, Mercury 150 Pro XS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12