Green River Lake - Accessible Ramps?

Anybody know which boat ramps are safe to use right now at Green River Lake?

2. Member
    All of the main ramps are good to use, lone valley, ramp 1, smith ridge, emerald isle, holmes bend. The ones up the creeks might not be usable
    They aint got hands, set the hook

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    All of the main ramps are good to use, lone valley, ramp 1, smith ridge, emerald isle, holmes bend. The ones up the creeks might not be usable
    Correct...you lose the Snake Creek, Casey Creek and Butler Creek ramp at winter pool. All other ramps are usable. FYI the Green winter pool level from the early 70's when the lake was impounded all the way up to 2001 or 2002 was 664. For the last 20 or so years its been 668. To the best of my memory at 664 the main lake ramps were usable so there's plenty of water at 668.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    Correct...you lose the Snake Creek, Casey Creek and Butler Creek ramp at winter pool. All other ramps are usable. FYI the Green winter pool level from the early 70's when the lake was impounded all the way up to 2001 or 2002 was 664. For the last 20 or so years its been 668. To the best of my memory at 664 the main lake ramps were usable so there's plenty of water at 668.
    you better be dang careful putting in at the state dock with it at old winter pool. I fell off the end of the ramp
    They aint got hands, set the hook

5. Member
    Thanks gentlemen!