2021 Skeeter pedestal seat

Ive noticed on the 2021 Skeeter FXR they added a sliding plate for the front pedestal seat. Ive noticed on my 2020 skeeter FXR I cant reach the trolling motor pedal. If someone has this could you snap a couple pics of the mount and what it looks like. how its bolted on etc.. Id greatly appreciate it. I think I found on online to do this, but want to make sure its similar or same. Much appreciated all!

This might just be on 21 foot models.

2. Member
    I have a 2020 also. Wouldn’t mind having a sliding pedestal also. Check these out. Wonder how they are compared to the ones on the 2021s? https://springfieldgrp.com/product-c...slide-swivels/

3. Member
    same ones I found. Wish someone could send something, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by 312inchmagnum View Post
    I have a 2020 also. Wouldn’t mind having a sliding pedestal also. Check these out. Wonder how they are compared to the ones on the 2021s? https://springfieldgrp.com/product-c...slide-swivels/

4. Member
    I am trying to figure this out also.

5. Member
    Skeeter dealers offer an extension for the front seat. I just ordered a ZXR20 and added that as an option.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeOut View Post
    Skeeter dealers offer an extension for the front seat. I just ordered a ZXR20 and added that as an option.
    Thats strictly on the dealer. That is an add on that will be done once boat is delivered. Ur honestly not gaining much on a ZXR 20 with one unless ur 4’6” tall. Now on the other hand I’m pretty sure the FXR has them installed due to the front seat pedestal being too far back. There is a ton of complaints even with those brackets bolted on the seats

7. Member
    The ZXR and FXR have the same basic layout at the front deck. If the space between the seat and the troll motor is too far back on the FXR it’s going to be a problem on the ZXR. Having just one hole for the pole seat and not being able to place your troll motor foot pedal where you want it causes a problem even for average sized people. Skeeter could solve the problem by putting another hole for the pole seat like they used to.

8. Member
    Still no picture of this slide. Must be as rare as the Unicorn.
    Wes

9. Member
    7F965425-D6C3-49B1-BCAA-E7C7718CF11F.jpeg
    trying to find a similar bracket online.

10. Member
    Because the seat isn’t deep it needs to be more of a square bracket. Make sure the bracket isn’t longer that the seat is deep.

11. Member
    Alrighty then I see it's for a sit-down seat, not a leaning seat.
    Wes

12. Member
    That was a picture of the front bow fxz bicycle seat.

13. Member
    Ah ha said the blind man I can see. Thanks
    Wes

14. Member
    Believe me even with the sliding plate it’s still not enough. I love everything thing else about mine but really hate that they did not put two holes for the front seat. Thinking about building a plate and putting the foot paddle on the deck. Hate to do that with the money I’m spending.

15. Member
    I put together an offset post. Sits 6" forward, seems a little too far now but I will try it out this weekend and see.20210402_183716.jpg
    Last edited by lucky55; 04-05-2021 at 03:20 PM.
    2021 ZXR-21