Thread: 2021

Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar

Who has some stock picks for 2021. I need to diversify my portfolio a little more. I'm mostly TSLA with some dividend picks. I'm building positions in TTCF and SFT. Also hold some spacs but need a few more picks.

If Starlink comes public, I'll dump my Verizon to go heavy into it.

Any decent drops in TSLA and I'll buy more. I don't think the general public and big money managers are appreciating what full self driving will bring to the world.

2. Member
    Im looking at LMT. Yield isn't bad and looks like a decent value. Im going to wait and see how the GA runoffs go and see if it drops. Definitely not a get rich quick stock.

If you are feeling brave you could buy BABA.

3. Member
    the ev market is hot and gonna get bigger, i know its in the otc market but ya need to keep an eye on wksp, its a steal right now, i think in june is when they will actually have a product to sell, they make truck bed covers with solar panels to extend the drive distance of electric trucks, they already have partnered with two different ev makers to put them on there trucks and are also available aftermarket aswell, then ya have MJLB they signed a deal with tesla to put there gps systems in all of teslas vehicles, HYSR is a solar/hydrocarbon company, cheap and its been doing well,
    TSNP and HUMBL joined up to create an electronic pay app that may be bigger than paypal one day, and if you like a more reliable stock SOL was a dollar in august and its $12 now, very nice steady climb up, there a solar company

that should give you somebody a start

4. Member
    self driving vehicles is a far fetched idea, its not realistic, any glitch and there is a major problem, and imagine getting in a wreck with something like that and a person suing the company, way way to many issues for that to be feasible anytime soon

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gobbler336 View Post
    self driving vehicles is a far fetched idea, its not realistic, any glitch and there is a major problem, and imagine getting in a wreck with something like that and a person suing the company, way way to many issues for that to be feasible anytime soon
    I guess you're not aware that TSLA has already started rolling out a beta version of FSD. Youtube has plenty of videos of FSD beta.

Here's one for you:

So kind of like a human driving?

7. Member
    just because they make a self driving vehicle doesnt mean its gonna actaully be functional, i say this will cause tesla to drop in the near future, can you imagine a self driving tesla vehicle getting into an accident and seriously hurting or even killing someone, can you imagine the lawyers that would drool over that case, i see to much trouble associated with it

8. Member
    im gonna throw out a disclaimer here though, back in march i had just sold a property, had a pile of cash to invest, one thing i looked at was tesla and at the time it was just under $300, i choose not to, oh if i had

i had a position in PLL for under $6, i held if for months but with no movement i decided i would sell, use the money elsewhere and return, well about two weeks after i sold it guess what it did, i say all this to get to the point of im not the best at predicting and have no trouble admiting it, lot of shoulda could woulda's in the market to where things could have really changed financially

9. Member
    Well if anyone owns an S&P 500 Index Fund then you now own some TESLA. I ran an X Ray on Morningstar and through several funds I actually own about $5,000.00 worth.

10. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    im gonna throw out a disclaimer here though, back in march i had just sold a property, had a pile of cash to invest, one thing i looked at was tesla and at the time it was just under $300, i choose not to, oh if i had

i had a position in PLL for under $6, i held if for months but with no movement i decided i would sell, use the money elsewhere and return, well about two weeks after i sold it guess what it did, i say all this to get to the point of im not the best at predicting and have no trouble admiting it, lot of shoulda could woulda's in the market to where things could have really changed financially

Thats what makes the market. You have a differing opinion than I do, which is a good thing. Personally, I like being challenged on my ideas.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    Well if anyone owns an S&P 500 Index Fund then you now own some TESLA. I ran an X Ray on Morningstar and through several funds I actually own about $5,000.00 worth.
    GE use to be in just about every mutual fund.