Thread: YAWN....

YAWN....

no activity here so I will keep the fire burnin...

what have/or will you upgrade on your rig over the winter?

I replaced my Ti2s 9's with the Garmin Echomap 93sv... havent had the chance yet to get on the water and check em out...

2. Member
    My bank account, thinking about selling it !!
    Mike Matthews

U.S.N. 1963-1969

3. Member
    Was beating up the stripers up until a month and a half ago when the wife and I got this Covid crap. Over it now but no energy or ambition. Gonna force myself to go.

I've got three new 12V 100aH Dakota Lithium batteries in the shed that are going in the boat as soon as I get it back from the shop. Having the routine maintenance done right now on my Etec. Also looking to order an Ultrex on it but trying to hold out until March to see if Minn Kota comes out with a brushless version to keep up with the competition. I had upgrading electronics just to find that the next month they come out with something new. I want my "new" to last at least a year! LOL

5. Member
    Really is a pretty inactive forum. But being honest, I’m not really a fan of guys taking about lakes being on fire on the internet and blowing spots up so it’s not a bad thing.

Recently added a helix 12 on the console with the ten and added livescope to the front a few months before that. I’m at the weird place with my boat where I don’t really have anything to upgrade haha. Maybe lithium’s once my lead acid batteries die but I’m not going to swap them early.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

6. Member
    yea, it is pretty slow in here.... but its all good. Only thing I need, not want, to do now is carpet on my rig. Its the original (2007), I believe, and its seen better days...

7. Member
    I put a 360 and livescope on my iclass as winter set in got to use twice. Put a new stereo in last month, gonna pull my rod tubes out to fit more rods in sometime soon. Been debating on some wraps for my power poles. Counting the days till ice is gone and weather is decent. Took up tackle making and painting lures trying to pretend like it ain’t freezing balls outside

8. Banned
    Still waiting for it to rain.