I-Rod Genesis Rods

I see that I-Rod has introduced a new "Gen 3" series of Genesis rods. They look nice for a $150 rod, but I have no experience with their products. Anyone here use I-Rod and what do you think of these?

2. Member
    I’ve fished the first and second generations of the genesis rods. They’re nice for the price. Lightweight and sensitive. Not my favorite reel seats, but not a deal breaker. Fished their punch, a-rig and Swimbait rods.

3. Member
    I have probably 20 of them. I'm genuinely curious about the new ones compared to what I have now. They look a bit more like the crusher series, which I have a couple of, and they are fantastic. I have the: Jerkbait rod, Swim/vibrating jig rod, Lone Star Special, Large Swimbait, Swimbait Jr., Crank Launcher, Rip Rap Special, Magic Stick, Spook & Trap for casting and the power finesse, G2 Ultra finesse for spinning. So everything from ultralight finesse to big Hudds I have an iRod for.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

4. Member
    Magic Stick is a great rod for a few techniques.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

5. Member
    I use their jr. Swimbait for 6" glides and bigger paddle tails... solid rod, got mine on 20% off too, no complaints!

6. Member
    Thanks guys!