New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar

Anyone have info on Lake Mirimichi ??

My son is thinking of renting o house on there for 3 days in August and I'm wondering does it have a boat ramp, and can I use my boat to take the kids tubing? Most of the grandkids are now 13yrs and older except the little girl whose 3 so they into tubing and stuff and they like to fish also ,thanks in advance
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

Al in Plainville ? , haven't been there in years , last time was probably 89 or 90 , was weed choked then ,I seem to remember the middle was open but its only like 150 acres, lot of houses on the lake , the ramp was dirt and parking was on the street , I had a 17 foot aluminum then so launching wasn't an issue , and fishing seemed like only thing we caught was pickerel
    I don't know if they put in a ramp or cleaned it up , might be worth a trip there to check it out

2009 ELITE 210

Al there are only private ramps on the lake. You would need to contact the home owner that your son is renting from to see if he had access..

The ramp by the road is closed as they put boulders across it. Very small lake but some very good fish in there.

4. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Thanks will do
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years