Recommend a car wash in the Palm Bay area?

Hi folks. I will be staying in the Palm Bay area the month of January. I was hoping for a recommendation for a drive thru car wash with people then hand drying the vehicle just west of I 95 at the Palm Bay exit, preferably the south Palm Bay exit as that is where I have a home rented for the month. (I sound awfully picky I know). If they offered an unlimited wash for a month package that would be better. I will be fishing a lot of your lakes with sand roads and want to keep my Tahoe somewhat clean. I can get a package in the Indianapolis area for about $60 a month. I don't know if that exists in the Palm Bay area but you guys always are helpful so hoping for great suggestions.
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

2. Member
    There is a self serv wash on 512 just west of 95. when you leave I'm assuming Stick Marsh go to 512 make a left toward 95 it's on the left about 1/2 mi.

In case someone sees this and looks for an answer , I stayed in Palm Bay for the month of January. I went to Bill's Carwash. Extremely nice. Buckets of soapy water with mops to prewash your vehicle if you want. Not necessary. Very nice drive through with lots of soap , rinse , and dryers. Then pull in for no charge and wipe down your vehicle if you want and sweeper for interior. No additional charge. $20 for one wash or a full month of the $20 wash for 30 ! That's right , $30! I went 11 times during the month as I was driving the dirt and sand roads fishing each day. What a deal!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RealtorRob View Post
    In case someone sees this and looks for an answer , I stayed in Palm Bay for the month of January. I went to Bill's Carwash. Extremely nice. Buckets of soapy water with mops to prewash your vehicle if you want. Not necessary. Very nice drive through with lots of soap , rinse , and dryers. Then pull in for no charge and wipe down your vehicle if you want and sweeper for interior. No additional charge. $20 for one wash or a full month of the $20 wash for 30 ! That's right , $30! I went 11 times during the month as I was driving the dirt and sand roads fishing each day. What a deal!
    But where is the fishing report?!
    2002 RANGER 520VX
    2006 Mercury PROXS 225

Quote Originally Posted by RangerJim View Post
    But where is the fishing report?!
    The bass fishing was good! Great area!!