Green River Lake volunteer tournament

I might be wrong but doesnt Green have a tournament for the wounded warriors where they take volunteers with boats ?

I have VTO provided by my company I should be using and thought that might be a good fit. Or im crazy and its a different lake all together.

If my memory is correct this has been going on for 2-3 years and it was always in October and went out of the Holmes Bend boat ramp. I don't recall it being wounded warriors I was thinking it was just take any veteran fishing. I also don't think it was officially a tournament as it was more of a get together and take a veteran fishing. If you wanted to you could crappie/catfish/bass/do whatever. Then again I could be thinking about a different event but I am positive the one I am thinking about is/was in October but they did not have one in 2020.
    Last edited by JR19; 12-18-2020 at 01:33 AM.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    If my memory is correct this has been going on for 2-3 years and it was always in October and went out of the Holmes Bend boat ramp. I don't recall it being wounded warriors I was thinking it was just take any veteran fishing. I also don't think it was officially a tournament as it was more of a get together and take a veteran fishing. If you wanted to you could crappie/catfish/bass/do whatever. Then again I could be thinking about a different event but I am positive the one I am thinking about is/was in October but they did not have one in 2020.
    Gotcha.... I knew I heard of something just wasnt sure when or where. I need to make a new post just asking for a tournament in the general area which volunteers are needed. Could be Green Nolin Rough.. Even though im not a Rough fan at all. I much prefer Green.