Sorry I been out for a while

Haven't posted much or been on here lately, having more back issues! Doc took me off work again at the beginning of last month. I went off work in March and went back in Sept after having a spinal simulator implanted. It works very well and has taken away a lot of my pain, but working 50hrs a week is just too much even with it. I think they are going to keep me off since the degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis is only going to get worse as time goes by. Im thankful my company has long term disability but having 40% of your pay gone sure hits hard at the end of the month. Im finally feeling a little better and actually got some fishing in last month, just cant fish from sun up to sun down anymore, or fish 2 days in a row anymore. After fishing for 7-8 hours, Im pretty much in bed for the next day or two, but Im ok with that. I know there are people out there that are totally bed ridden or wheelchair bound and would give anything to have the pain I do just to be able to still get around like I can. Soooo, just wanted to get back in the swing of things and be more part of the group here again.
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

Man, I feel for ya. My muscle and joint issues can sometimes keep me down for days. I don't get on here much any more my self.

3. Member
    Appreciate it. It sucks for sure, but Im thankful I can still get around half way decent and live life some. Had a bad wreck back in 89 and broke my femur in 12 places and now have rods and pins holding it together and up into my hip, so I feel ya on your joint pain. I would rather have worked til full retirement, but over 30 yrs of working Im kinda relieved for a break. Take care of those joints. Methocarbamol has helped me with muscle pains, 750mg 2x a day when needed...May can give you some relief as well.
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo