I usually don't post much here, but need help from you experts!<br><br>I just repowered my '97 Nitro 896 (19'10") with a Suzuki 175.&nbsp; It formerly had a Merc EFI 150.&nbsp; I had a manual 8" setback plate, that was almost all the way down with the 150.&nbsp; It was froze up, so the dealer put the 175 on it, as is.&nbsp; It had a 3 blade prop, don't remember what it was.&nbsp; It was slow to get up and only 40 on top end.&nbsp; Dealer switched out the plate with a 10" setback, and running it about in the middle.&nbsp; Running a 24" 4 blade it's slow out of the hole and only 40 on top end.&nbsp; Running a 26" 4 blade, it's about the same getting up, but is 55MPH top end, still 5MPH slower than the old 2 stroke 150.&nbsp; I couldn't trim the motor down enough to keep it from porpoising when trying to run 25-30MPH.&nbsp; Took it back to the dealer, and he put a set of shims behind the motor to get it more down trim.&nbsp; I suspect that will help the porpoising and the hole shot somewhat.<br><br>I have never set up a bass boat and am looking for guidance.&nbsp; The 4 bladed prop has vents, but my dealer said the vents don't help much on 4 strokes, didn't really make sense to me.&nbsp; Look forward to running it in the morning with the shims.<br><br>Any insight?