Thanks for the jerkbait video steve

Hey guys there’s a nice video that Steve did on jerkbaits on his YouTube channel. He normally links it on bbc but I thought I would bet him to it. I have really appreciate people in the Midwest (locally for me) that try and help anglers out. Sorry I don’t know how to drop a link on bbc yet. Just look it up on YouTube SteveBasing fishing. That should get you to it.

Ha! Thank you! I didn’t post it in the section since it wasn’t legitimately about fishing any of our local lakes. I’ll see if I can link it in the comments though.

Here is the link. Might have to paste it to your browser.

4. Member
    The only video I don't like of Steve's is the one where he beat me on my home lake.HA!
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

Quote Originally Posted by Babe Winkleworm View Post
    The only video I don't like of Steve's is the one where he beat me on my home lake.HA!
    Well if it makes you feel any better, I absolutely bombed when I went back there in September.

6. Banned
    You coming back to Tama anytime soon? My wife is interning in Belle Plaine till late May so I'll be in the area quite a bit.

7. Member
    Steve I was on the lake in sept. I was by you one the first day on the south side. It was won on the same strech as you caught em on in the spring. I was there on day two.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    Ultrex 112

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liljakec View Post
    You coming back to Tama anytime soon? My wife is interning in Belle Plaine till late May so I'll be in the area quite a bit.
    No probably not with the cv10 BS there are some cool little lakes around there though tama county lake about 8 miles north of toledo and union grove up by gladbrook. I grew up on both those they were my babysitter's on Saturday while my mom worked. Boy you wouldn't dare do that nowadays
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    Ultrex 112

Steve I was on the lake in sept. I was by you one the first day on the south side. It was won on the same strech as you caught em on in the spring. I was there on day two.
    That would be my luck. We tried all of the areas where I did well in July and could buy a bite. I just completely missed it all this time.