Banned

Hyco(lost crank bait box) Friday 12/11

I think I may have accidentally dropped a crank bait box on the ground Friday evening at the hyco lake boat ramp. If anyone has found a dark tinted Plano like box in the last few days there or has heard of one please get in touch with me. Thanks for any help.

2. Banned
    Wish you luck there pal. Hopefully someone can help you out.

3. Member
    I would look at craigslist or facebook marketplace just in case someone found it and is selling it.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by javelin90 View Post
    I would look at craigslist or facebook marketplace just in case someone found it and is selling it.
    thanks, I will definitely keep a lookout.

5. Member
    Sorry to hear that man. I launched there Saturday morning but didn't see anything unfortunately. Good luck!

6. Banned
    If they are special cranks i would post a flier at the ramp. There are honest people left in this world believe it or not. My wife lost her wedding ring about 5 weeks ago(gave it to her in August 1973) and she called me from work crying about it. I made some fliers for her and put them up at her place of work. A lady called 3 days latter and said she had found the ring and brought it to her the next day. Hope this works for you.

7. Member

8. Member

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmgg17 View Post
    If they are special cranks i would post a flier at the ramp. There are honest people left in this world believe it or not. My wife lost her wedding ring about 5 weeks ago(gave it to her in August 1973) and she called me from work crying about it. I made some fliers for her and put them up at her place of work. A lady called 3 days latter and said she had found the ring and brought it to her the next day. Hope this works for you.
    if I get back up there in the next week I will try that.

Did you call the park office? I have turned found items in to them in the past. 336-599-4343

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyco Bass View Post
    Did you call the park office? I have turned found items in to them in the past. 336-599-4343
    I did and they told me they would call me if anything turned up.