Thread: New x21??????

New x21??????

Why doesnt any dealers have any x21 to look at? I am very interested in buying one, and the dealer I talked to said he didnt know when he would have one for me to look at. And he told me its a 5 month build time. I live in north east alabama.

2. Member
    I know my local dealer sold out of 2020's before August hit. He was selling 2021's sight unseen left and right, there was nothing to get in and look at, only walk around sold boats and boats in for service. Showroom was empty, I take it back, showroom had 3 mudboats where there use to be dozens of bay boats. Bass boat section had one sold offshore boat just taking up space. Didn't even have a single pontoon boat and they usually have a ton of those stacked so tight you couldn't walk between them, people would walk from boat to boat to look at them.

That said, find a Avid dealer, go check them out, nice boats for the money, they are priced a little higher than xpress before options but once you upgrade the xpress to what the Avid has the Avid becomes way cheaper. I recommend getting your graphs, poles and trolling motor from someone else though.

3. Member
    Thats what i am hearing, they are sold out. I just think if thy are selling that many boats I should be seeing them. Maybe express doesnt build many boats in a year.

4. Member
    I bought a used X19 from L&M Marine in Stapleton AL the end of October. They had a new one in stock at the time . Website says it's still available.

RJ

5. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

6. Member
    I ordered a new x21 in mid July. They told me 10-12 weeks, It finally got done about 2 weeks ago. Not only Xpress, but all boat companies are having a hard time getting yamahas. Yamaha motors are way behind due to "COVID" , that's what I was told. All I can say is the X21 is badass, and it rides freaking awesome. You will love it.

Reynolds Racing and Marine, Harriman, Tn had one sitting there when I went to pick up my son's new H22 Bay last week. http://reynoldsracingmarine.com/xpress.htm#x21
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO