Love the Helix 10

Cruising around today. Not much catching, but saw lots of big fish on SI. I think the big blue cats are feeding up in the 47 degree water. Still amazes me when I see those shadows. I saw a bunch of these today.

Thanks to Wayne and other who spend so much time and effort to help us out with this stuff. This is from my Helix 10 2.5 Promo unit. I don't think I'll ever update it, as I am very happy with it.

Merry Christmas everyone.

S00081.PNG

These guys were ready to feed also.

crop 862 (2).JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Nice picture of the BE's, that male is giving you the eye.

3. Member
    Where did you take that picture? Looks a lot like this one. Taken on Pomme de Terre Lake, Missouri.

I like my Helix 10's also. 20200828_104741[1].jpg

4. Member
    James River south of Richmond Va. we are lucky enough to have a bunch of them here. Local fishing guide even does Eagle tours to let people watch them. I’ve heard He caches gizzard Shad and injects an air bubble in them and drops them back in the river. Backs boat away and the Eagles feed on the Shad. Makes for good action shots.

5. Member
    I agree BigFishSteve on your Wayne and others comment. I really appreciate the knowledge everyone on this board is willing to share. Lots of really good people. Glad to see your enjoying the new gear.
    2019 Ranger RT188
    Thomas Martin