How does one reset the Talon control board?

I've recently had some issues with my 2019 12'BT Talons...took them to the warranty shop and had the boards replaced.

The Talons now do everything EXCEPT deploy. Lights work, they pair fine, they connect to the app...etc.

However, I noticed that they now display as 8' models when connected to my app (they said 12' before the control boards went bad). My service shop said to reset the control board(s) so that they can communicate to each other that they are the 12' models. (Is that just a memory wipe?)

Does anyone have a link to the steps that would allow me to reset the control boards? Or, is there a better/different way that I should proceed? I have searched the internet from top to bottom and cannot find any info regarding someone troubleshooting a similar issue.

2. Member
    Cancel* A Minn Kota rep sent me the steps.Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 9.11.14 AM.png

3. Member
    OK Good deal. It took me a while to find it but I had it for you. BTW the ASC who replaced the board should have done this before they gave it back to you. Not good for business.