Connecting Power Poles to Lowrance Ghost Pedal

I posted on the Lowrance page with no response.
    I just installed 2 new 8ft poles. I can't seam to get the poles connected to my Ghost TM. I see them both connected via bluetooth on my HDS. I programmed the buttons for up and down. But I don't have the poles on the HDS sidebar and I get no response when pressing buttons on the pedal.
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

2. Member
    It’s garbage, I did it for a while. Very unreliable pairing , buttons on Tm seem nice but the pedal moves too much, ditch it and go big buttons

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bradknight83 View Post
    It’s garbage, I did it for a while. Very unreliable pairing , buttons on Tm seem nice but the pedal moves too much, ditch it and go big buttons
    agreed the big buttons are the way to go. it was a good thought by lowrance but a fail IMO

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixDrew View Post
    I posted on the Lowrance page with no response.
    I just installed 2 new 8ft poles. I can't seam to get the poles connected to my Ghost TM. I see them both connected via bluetooth on my HDS. I programmed the buttons for up and down. But I don't have the poles on the HDS sidebar and I get no response when pressing buttons on the pedal.

You have to configure the TM buttons from your graph, motor and graph have to be on and connected.
    Press "power button"
    Press "settings"
    Press "autopilot"
    Press "configure trolling motor keys"

You ought to be good from there.
    As stated above, I also found the keys are flakey for controlling the poles. In addition is easy to press them unintentionally and unknowingly.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradknight83 View Post
    He is absolutely correct. On top of that, our foot pedal recess (the big comfortroll) is just deep enough where it makes it hard to get a toe (because thats all that can fit on the button anyway) on the button. Ours paired without issue and worked well, but the pedal moves around so much, and the button is so so small, we just bought the big foot buttons from Power Pole. I would recommend going that route and skipping the foot pedal buttons. Its more of a gimmick in my eyes than anything.
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

6. Member
    I haven't tried to pair my poles to the ghost pedal. I did put pieces of deckboard underneath the pedal in the comfortroll dlux recess to raise it up to be more comfortable to me. Although I do step on the constant on and anchor buttons sometimes.

I have a set of the big buttons for the poles but kept hitting them, never did find a good spot for them out of the way of my size 13 feet. I just stick to the fob around my neck to control the poles
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

Merry Christmas. My wife gave me the big buttons as a gift. Issue resolved.
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

9. Member
    Sounds like a keeper! Enjoy!
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidergrub View Post
    I haven't tried to pair my poles to the ghost pedal. I did put pieces of deckboard underneath the pedal in the comfortroll dlux recess to raise it up to be more comfortable to me. Although I do step on the constant on and anchor buttons sometimes.

I have a set of the big buttons for the poles but kept hitting them, never did find a good spot for them out of the way of my size 13 feet. I just stick to the fob around my neck to control the poles
    I do believe I will do the same..
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax