best place to stay fishing lake murray tourney in april

taking out of Dreher island state park..best hotels with boat hook ups? thanks

2. Member
    We stayed at a VRBO on the lake. Had a ramp in their backyard and close to Dreher. You might check those types of listings. If you have a couple/few guys going, the price makes sense.

3. Member
    Dreher Island State Park has cabins

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keoweeskeeter View Post
    We stayed at a VRBO on the lake. Had a ramp in their backyard and close to Dreher. You might check those types of listings. If you have a couple/few guys going, the price makes sense.
    yea...problem though is the cancelation policys on vrbos...hotels will let you cancel 24 hours before check in..these houses are 30 days before check in...usually...

I would just like good hotel if y'all know any...home2Suites didn't even know if they had plug-ins on the outside...

may just have wing till gets closer to derby day and hope to find house.

When is your tournament? I have a house thru Vrbo at mouth of buffalo creek. Its 11 miles to Dreher by road and it sleeps 6 people. Message me if interested. I wouldnt trust motels in the area myself.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

6. Member
    I would stay at Dreher Island in one of their cabins or at Riverwinds Landing next to the Hwy 391 bridge . Not much of a drive and they have private cabins on the water as well as a store and restaurant .

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KHNC View Post
    When is your tournament? I have a house thru Vrbo at mouth of buffalo creek. Its 11 miles to Dreher by road and it sleeps 6 people. Message me if interested. I wouldnt trust motels in the area myself.
    Your closest hotel is going to be in Newberry about 25 minutes away. You have a few "budget" motels and Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express to choose from. While I see a few bass boats in some of the budget motels, I would not park my boat in those lots if I had a choice. I'd first check the cabins at Dreher Island but know that they book quickly.