Thread: TPTW

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

TPTW

For the otc guys this one's about to pop big time. They sell mobile covid 19 test labs called "quiklabs" that provide antibody test results in 15 minutes and the normal covid 19 test results in under 4 hours. They've just signed contracts with the city of Houston which will be formally announced at a ceremony at 10 a.m. tomorrow.

https://tptmedtech.com

2. Member
    Dang, looks good

3. Member
    Let's see how this goes. I haven't gambled on OTC in many years. Just gambled $1,000 on this one, so fingers crossed it jumps a bit before herd immunity from the vaccine takes hold....

Thanks for the heads up!
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

After a 2 hour presentation, demonstrations and Q&A session in Houston this morning they're still waiting for signed contracts. Been following the progress with this one for a while and with the people involved in really expected contract announcements today. Getting lots of exposure now and with cases on the rise it's only a matter of time. Dropped today after most share holders expected contract news and it didn't come so a lot sold. I hate holding otc crap but going to wait this one out a while longer. They've got another large presentation and demo in Atlanta in 2 weeks and they're now using one of the biggest marketing agents in the country, Shareez Hasan. If you're on Instagram he should be streaming the event live in 2 weeks from Atlanta, he live streamed today's event. Good luck in any trades guys

5. Member
    I dumped a couple hundred into it so we'll see what happens.

6. Member
    haha, just checked and I lost $400 yesterday! Good ole OTC....

Gonna hold it all and hope it goes back to .09 or higher if they can get some traction...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

I got in today. Would love to see .09. 😁😁

8. Member
    Yeah I guess most people on it gave up after there weren't any contracts. Kind of surprised to see it down again today with the bid trash, but it's a rough day across most of the OTC today anyway. I think a contract will come soon and it will run. I plan on holding it until then

9. Derek McCullough
    Dumped a grand in it and down almost half....lol gotta love OTC hype. I will hold and see what happens.

It ran to .09 months ago on nothing, actual signed contracts and it'll run. Stuck waiting for that news now.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    It ran to .09 months ago on nothing, actual signed contracts and it'll run. Stuck waiting for that news now.
    Yeah you've got to be careful which OTCs you hold, but this one will run. I'm not worried about it. Our time will come

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Yeah you've got to be careful which OTCs you hold, but this one will run. I'm not worried about it. Our time will come
    I trade in the cesspool daily and 99.99% of the time don't marry em. Really expected contracts announcements mid week as did many others obviously that sold. Was just going to play the run and sell, I'll hold a little bit longer now.

Only otc I ever hold are custodianships/reverse merger plays, get in early, hold throughout the legal process and sell shortly after the incoming ticker is announced and the run starts. In 3 of em now, ones actually done and I sold most of my position right after the run started and totally hosed myself on this one.
    Turned out to be the 2020 darling of the otc, has gained a cult like following in the past month and may actually be a legitimate business unlike most otc companies. TSNP is the ticker, I thought I was smart selling at .02, it's .18 now after running to .36. They've developed a virtual wallet in an app that allows instant money transfer from cell to cell and the ability to make purchases with it. It's like a combination of Apple Pay, Western Union and PayPal on steroids with cheaper fees for the users. It automatically does currency exchanges for transferring money internationally. Humbl is the company name and they've applied to Finra for the name and ticker change. With the O/S at 3.9 billion I assumed it would be another pump and dump scam, thus the reason I sold early. Billions of dollars have changed hands on this thing in the last 5 weeks, it's pretty insane honestly. They had their first ever investor conference call weds, introduced themselves, what their plans and timelines are for rolling everything out and took a few questions. I was pleasantly surprised and glad I kept 100k shares just in case they actually make it. I'll throw up the link to the CC and their website if you're interested. 45 minutes long, skip the first 5 as its just introductions.

https://www.humblpay.com/investors/investor-call

https://www.humblpay.com
    Last edited by skeeterator; 12-12-2020 at 04:03 PM.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    I trade in the cesspool daily and 99.99% of the time don't marry em. Really expected contracts announcements mid week as did many others obviously that sold. Was just going to play the run and sell, I'll hold a little bit longer now.

Only otc I ever hold are custodianships/reverse merger plays, get in early, hold throughout the legal process and sell shortly after the incoming ticker is announced and the run starts. In 3 of em now, ones actually done and I sold most of my position right after the run started and totally hosed myself on this one.
    Turned out to be the 2020 darling of the otc, has gained a cult like following in the past month and may actually be a legitimate business unlike most otc companies. TSNP is the ticker, I thought I was smart selling at .02, it's .18 now after running to .36. They've developed a virtual wallet in an app that allows instant money transfer from cell to cell and the ability to make purchases with it. It's like a combination of Apple Pay, Western Union and PayPal on steroids with cheaper fees for the users. It automatically does currency exchanges for transferring money internationally. Humbl is the company name and they've applied to Finra for the name and ticker change. With the O/S at 3.9 billion I assumed it would be another pump and dump scam, thus the reason I sold early. Billions of dollars have changed hands on this thing in the last 5 weeks, it's pretty insane honestly. They had their first ever investor conference call weds, introduced themselves, what their plans and timelines are for rolling everything out and took a few questions. I was pleasantly surprised and glad I kept 100k shares just in case they actually make it. I'll throw up the link to the CC and their website if you're interested. 45 minutes long, skip the first 5 as its just introductions.

https://www.humblpay.com/investors/investor-call

https://www.humblpay.com
    Sounds interesting for sure, I'll check it out. Look at STHC if you haven't. It's consolidating around 7ish cents right now, ran up to 10 from about 2. I haven't sold any yet, because once the merger gets announced it will run hard. Normally I would have sold around 9 when I saw the RSI getting up there, but I think this one is going to run really hard. I was in KNOS earlier this year and thought I did well selling it at like 9 cents or something. Then it consolidated for a while and ran to like 48 cents or something like that..... it really is annoying whenever that happens, but I guess I can't complain too much. Profit is profit

14. Banned
    First contract signed...

Quote Originally Posted by wicknilly View Post
    First contract signed...
    Yup, I was about to post this.

https://www.accesswire.com/623016/TP...-United-States

Saw a nice jump today. Hopefully this gets it rolling.

17. Member
    Yeah I knew it was just a matter of time before they got a contract. Hopefully we continue up the rest of the week

18. Member
    speaking of otc's, i know its kinda late but COUV, man they might have something real with this non lithium battery that can last 30 yrs and charge in 35 min, and needs nothing from a mine, its been running hard

19. Member
    warning about pll, folks if this non lithium battery really takes off, pll is gonna fall hard, just a heads up, i want us all to make lots of money and lose as little as possible

Sold 1/3 of my position yesterday at 30% increase. Holding rest for big run up hopefully. That also lowered my average cost since that third was highest priced purchase. 😁

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast