On a good run today :)
    Ranger 518 dvx!!

Quote Originally Posted by wheelerdealer View Post
    On a good run today :)
    😁😁😁

3. Member
    It is looking good. $STHC is my winner of the day so far at least

4. Banned
    What's the deal lately? Are investors just taking profits?

5. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Fellas, not sure y’all are in on charts much but this is a cup n handle all damn day. Alert when post made didn’t do well, but if you bought the dip, great opportunity. Anyway; I see a cup n handle if y’all still holding and believe in that voodoo : )

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    Fellas, not sure y’all are in on charts much but this is a cup n handle all damn day. Alert when post made didn’t do well, but if you bought the dip, great opportunity. Anyway; I see a cup n handle if y’all still holding and believe in that voodoo : )
    Yes it is

Also, I already sold for a small profit, and normally whenever I do that, the stock runs hard, so buckle up

https://www.accesswire.com/626778/TP...wl-in-Tampa-FL

Great exposure for quiklabs and quikpass at "Shaq bowl" in Tampa next weekend. They've secured 3 contracts so far, hopefully next weekend will win some more.

Nice bump so far today.

9. Member
    I had a good till canceled order set at .069 and it triggered today....

I'm keeping the other 10,000 for a serious bump after the CEO was on CNBC today discussing using the technology to get sports fans back to live events with rapid on the spot testing....
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

I’ve sold half of mine at nice profit but holding the balance for a big profit.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    I trade in the cesspool daily and 99.99% of the time don't marry em. Really expected contracts announcements mid week as did many others obviously that sold. Was just going to play the run and sell, I'll hold a little bit longer now.

Only otc I ever hold are custodianships/reverse merger plays, get in early, hold throughout the legal process and sell shortly after the incoming ticker is announced and the run starts. In 3 of em now, ones actually done and I sold most of my position right after the run started and totally hosed myself on this one.
    Turned out to be the 2020 darling of the otc, has gained a cult like following in the past month and may actually be a legitimate business unlike most otc companies. TSNP is the ticker, I thought I was smart selling at .02, it's .18 now after running to .36. They've developed a virtual wallet in an app that allows instant money transfer from cell to cell and the ability to make purchases with it. It's like a combination of Apple Pay, Western Union and PayPal on steroids with cheaper fees for the users. It automatically does currency exchanges for transferring money internationally. Humbl is the company name and they've applied to Finra for the name and ticker change. With the O/S at 3.9 billion I assumed it would be another pump and dump scam, thus the reason I sold early. Billions of dollars have changed hands on this thing in the last 5 weeks, it's pretty insane honestly. They had their first ever investor conference call weds, introduced themselves, what their plans and timelines are for rolling everything out and took a few questions. I was pleasantly surprised and glad I kept 100k shares just in case they actually make it. I'll throw up the link to the CC and their website if you're interested. 45 minutes long, skip the first 5 as its just introductions.

https://www.humblpay.com/investors/investor-call

https://www.humblpay.com
    Skeeterator, good call, bought 10k shares of TSNP at .80 last week and it was 1.44 2 days later. I should have bought at .12 when you recommended it. Keep putting it putting it off and waiting and lost a ton, would have had 96000 shares. Better late than never. Also take a look at PVDG, bought 95k shares Friday at .03, closed at .044 that evening. Going to probably sell some of each Monday to lower the risk of holding these.

12. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Yes it is

Also, I already sold for a small profit, and normally whenever I do that, the stock runs hard, so buckle up
    cough cough ��

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    cough cough ��
    Told you. It never fails

But, I moved that money into PFMS and now I'm running on a free core of it, so I guess I can't complain too much

14. Member
    Told you. It never fails

But, I moved that money into PFMS and now I'm running on a free core of it, so I guess I can't complain too much
    I know that you are running on free money, but with all due respect, have you looked at the EBITDA for PFMS? it is -1.150.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    I know that you are running on free money, but with all due respect, have you looked at the EBITDA for PFMS? it is -1.150.
    It's a R/M custodian play....new company merging in

16. Member
    It's a R/M custodian play....new company merging in
    Perhaps they are on the up and up, and not a shell game play. Lots of 'players' out there in OTC world.

17. Member
    I have a question about this stock. But let me preface it with the fact that I have no real knowledge of how to invest wisely. I honestly consider my investing as gambling. I always have a few hundred dollars set aside when I want to invest in a stock. Long story short I always read this board and seen that a few guys jumped in on this stock and by end of day lost half of there investment. Now in my mind they thought it was a good enough stock to get in on but their timing was off. Being a degenerate gambler I seen an opportunity to get in on the dip and bought 3500 shares at .031. It's up to .085 and I feel like I should get out but have no reasoning other than I made a few hundred and that's good enough for me. For those that have invested in this stock... what do you think? Bail or hold?

Thanks for any help.

18. Member
    I'm holding
    Bass Boat