Best Lake Fork guide for first week of March

What's up everyone, planning a trip down for the first week of March, what are some good guides for the spring on Fork?

2. Member
    You might have a hard time booking one 3 months out in March unless you will be there weekdays. I would try to get a full list and start calling ASAP. I have personally never went out with a guide on Fork, but I have gotten several recommended to me by friends who have. Check out texas fishing forum, there will be plenty of names there. PM me if you need help finding a good list. -Coach

3. Member
    There are a bunch of good quality guides on Fork. Lake Fork Marina has a list on their website. Beware of a lot of spring only fishing 'guides'. They take their vacations from their real jobs in the spring and become 'professional guides' on Fork.

Retired grass grower

ROCK CHALK

Check out Lance Vick, great guy and teacher, and has been on the lake a long time.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Check out Lance Vick, great guy and teacher, and has been on the lake a long time.
    This^^^^^

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caymas21 View Post
    This^^^^^
    Yes sir. Lance is probably one of the best on that lake.

7. Member
    I called Vicki for last week of March, he was all booked up. He recommended a few others; Brooks Rogers, Andrew Grills and Jason Hoffman. I booked Mr. Rogers for the only day he had open that week. None of the others had days open either.

Good Luck and tight lines.

Lance Vick has a couple of days in March (2nd and 4th) open I believe. Better hurry! Tell him John Jones and I sent you - probably will cost you an extra $100

http://www.guideonlakefork.com/

I didn't notice that this post was from December, but maybe this info will help someone......
    Last edited by Texas Larry; 01-20-2021 at 08:56 AM.