Bumping just in case there’s any news.
    will not be at I cast

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz;[URL="tel:11865436"
    11865436[/URL]]will not be at I cast
    I’ll be disappointed

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggedtheboat View Post
    That will never happen, Because they have already teamed up with Navico. Powerpole integration, charge integration, JL audio integration. Navico is even their world wide Euro, APAC market etc distributor of poles, charge and JL speakers.

Attachment 445786
    You act like you know things...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear;[URL="tel:11866945"
    11866945[/URL]]You act like you know things...
    Just like Sgt Schultz from Hogans Heroes, I know nothing, NOTHING!

5. Member
    My guess is PP will design the TM to include smart technology that will allow linkage to any make/model of electronic units for navigation. You’ll no longer need to choose a TM based on your preference of Lowrance, Hummingbird or Garmin. It will work w/ all unit brands, just like PP Charge supports all different types of batteries (Lithium, AGM etc.) simultaneously. There’s a demand for this, especially since many pros are using different unit brands together to capitalize on all their strengths (360, side/down imaging & active target). Be interesting to see what they have come up w/.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Ek3313 View Post
    My guess is PP will design the TM to include smart technology that will allow linkage to any make/model of electronic units for navigation. You’ll no longer need to choose a TM based on your preference of Lowrance, Hummingbird or Garmin. It will work w/ all unit brands, just like PP Charge supports all different types of batteries (Lithium, AGM etc.) simultaneously. There’s a demand for this, especially since many pros are using different unit brands together to capitalize on all their strengths (360, side/down imaging & active target). Be interesting to see what they have come up w/.
    This would only work if ALL brands get on board and decide to party. I know 1 brand mentioned is definitely a party poop'r... As much as it would be great for the consumer I simply do not see this happening.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    This would only work if ALL brands get on board and decide to party. I know 1 brand mentioned is definitely a party poop'r... As much as it would be great for the consumer I simply do not see this happening.
    I don't see why any brand would want to play if the 3 big ones all produce their own TM at this point..
    Fish have fins, they swim

I'd would like to know what century it will be released. How long has this been going on, This is an old post from Dec 2020

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    I'd would like to know what century it will be released. How long has this been going on, This is an old post from Dec 2020
    6 months isn't that long...I've seen threads from 6 years revived lol

That's true on this post but think the wait has been much longer. I had actually given up on it.

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Would it be better to do what motorguide did , introduce something at icast take orders on it and not deliver any units for a year plus.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    Would it be better to do what motorguide did , introduce something at icast take orders on it and not deliver any units for a year plus.
    Seemed to work for minnkota...well almost a year before any live units were actually used....

13. Member
    probably what would have been better, would have been dealers never telling customers there is a new trolling motor from power pole coming and they have one coming any day now, for 2 years.. .. man i would have hated to be that guy.

keep in mind everything is completely hear say,.. they might as well be introducing a Live imaging system and 17" MFD as well at this point

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    Better? Don't know, but what has it been 2 plus years and absolutely no information what's so ever. So zero information isn't good either.
    I believe most who were interested have lost it and purchased other brands by now.

15. Member
    My Ultrex is only 2 seasons old, so I am hoping the hold off for another year or two. I know that I will be ready to order once it is released as I have that much confidence in their products....

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MengRanger View Post
    My Ultrex is only 2 seasons old, so I am hoping the hold off for another year or two. I know that I will be ready to order once it is released as I have that much confidence in their products....

your ultrex will be about 6-7 years old by the time its available for purchase and shipping at this rate

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz;[URL="tel:11946605"
    11946605[/URL]]Would it be better to do what motorguide did , introduce something at icast take orders on it and not deliver any units for a year plus.
    Nope, it certainly wouldn’t, but a few little details (like motor type, voltage, shaft lengths etc) wouldn’t go astray.

18. Member
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd3sbUah/ video from icast shows the trolling motor on a boat at their display. Did nobody else catch this there?

Quote Originally Posted by Stable68 View Post
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd3sbUah/ video from icast shows the trolling motor on a boat at their display. Did nobody else catch this there?

I had listened to an interview with Bernie Schultz on BTL while he was on his way TO icast and he said it would be there... He also said "they" wouldn't let him put it on his bass rig but he's running it on his saltwater boat right now.
    united in the pursuit of bass.

20. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokeyr67 View Post
    Nope, it certainly wouldn’t, but a few little details (like motor type, voltage, shaft lengths etc) wouldn’t go astray.
    brushless, 24/36, dont have the answer to shaft length.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast