Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Had the wife paint the dash today. Pictures are before paint with some light sanding and after with the panels installed. Used some krylon colormaxx in black satin and flat crystal clear. 3 coats of each. Also got the other 2 panels wrapped. Fitted the dash up to see how it looked. I love the satin against the carbon. She also had a girl at work do the lettering on the switch panel. I'm not too wild about the font and color. Probably going to have it redone. Hopefully saturday I can get it rewired and all of the pinestraw vacuumed out of it. I had to leave it at my moms lake house which has a ton of pine trees after blowing a hub out late in the evening. And if you were all wondering about the pink bucket that is from the hydraulic steering to catch all of the fluid.

On another good note, got the trailer ordered yesterday. Full custom with a set of 18" mayhem wheels, brakes on all 4s, flood lights on back step, upgraded fenders, charger boats cut in, Fulton winch and jack, also vault hubs. Excited is an understatement. My dad would love the progress. He was always very meticulous about the upkeep of everything he had. Kind of ashamed of the carpet and how dirty it is
    Attached Images Attached Images
    01 Charger 395
    2000 Yamaha OX66 225
    Black 10' Blade
    Garmin 106 and 93sv console
    Garmin 126 and 93sv bow with livescope
    FX Custom Rods pro staff

2. Member
    Still working on the wiring. Got the battery compartment cleaned up. Going to spray the bottom of the bilge with some simple green and scrub a little to get it back white. Moved the power pole pump to a better area and really opened it up. For the battery areas I ended up pulling everything out of each side since I just roughly ran the wires. Once everything was pulled out I cleaned the area really good then zip tied it all in place. Lights are wired in 3 consoles and under the dash. Also installed weather stripping on all the front deck compartments. Carpet still need vacd. Just haven't cared to since I'm still making a mess.

The lights in the compartments are on micro switches so when the door is opened and the switch is on they come on automatically. Will have some more updates tomorrow as I got my dual graph mount in for the dash today. Everything takes more time with these older boats since nothing is made specially for them. I'm really happy with how it's turning out though. Dash wiring will be cleaned up tomorrow too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    01 Charger 395
    2000 Yamaha OX66 225
    Black 10' Blade
    FX Custom Rods pro staff

Great work. Impressive wiring panel
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

4. Fishing is a Passion
    You have done a lot of good work
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

5. Member
    I appreciate the good comments. It definitely a lot of work doing it and 60hrs a week at my actual job
    01 Charger 395
    2000 Yamaha OX66 225
    Black 10' Blade
    FX Custom Rods pro staff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12