Ranger parts status

Any way to find out the status of a parts order from Ranger? I ordered some hubs through my dealer couple weeks ago and nothing yet. I've talked to the dealer and they tell me they have no way of finding any information on the status of my order. Trailer is inoperable right now so i'm getting anxious to get out on the nice days we're having .
    Joefish
    2007 Ranger 178DVS
    Evinrude ETEC 150

<*)}}}><

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    You should be able to find out the status of the order by calling Ranger Parts yourself. It would help if you had an order number. The dealer could also make the same kind of call. I always advise not to call on Monday mornings, which tends to be the highest call volume. If you or the dealer were promised a particular date and it’s well past that date, I could try to get someone at Ranger to track it down for you, but again, we’d need the order number to do any tracking. Note: the dealer telling you they have no way to find any information is not quite accurate, or at least not a complete answer. If Ranger doesn’t have the part in stock, it’s doubtful any phone call or tracking could predict a delivery date. Supply chains on parts are still not back to pre-Covid levels. But if that’s the case, it’s not a bad idea to make calls to additional dealers, because some dealers carry trailer hubs in stock at their facilities. Across the entire Ranger network, someone very possibly has those hubs right now.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    I hope you don't have the same issue i had. Ordered two hubs with brake hub attached in April. put deposit down. it is now December and I sold the boat they were going on. the hubs came in the day I sold the boat. my dealer did everything they could to get these hubs. I stopped in every month to check status and the dealer would call Ranger to get an update. they kept saying the # was different. The # we used was on an invoice from the last time I ordered these hubs. My dealer went as far as sending a picture of what I needed. When they came in they were not correct. the hubs were not for disc brakes. Right now I have an order in for parts for the other boat I purchased, good thing I have all winter to work on boat.

4. Member
    jc2bg I was not given any info other than ''they're ordered''. I'll call dealer Monday and get order number and part number then call Ranger later in day. Dealer called Ranger while I was there but after being on hold for 20 minutes or so gave up and emailed them. Have yet to receive reply, dealer said Ranger was not very responsive to reply timely to emails.
    Joefish
    2007 Ranger 178DVS
    Evinrude ETEC 150

<*)}}}><

5. Member
    duplicate
    Last edited by joefish; 12-05-2020 at 04:26 PM. Reason: duplicate
    Joefish
    2007 Ranger 178DVS
    Evinrude ETEC 150

<*)}}}><