Thumbs Up Ranger Customer Service

Got my Lowrance Ghost and Point 1 today and was curious how the factory mounted each. In particular, does the factory use the rubber spacers with the Ghost along with where do they mount the puck. For the point 1, curious where they mount it. Called today at 1 and got a call back at 2:30 and the gentlemen (Joe) I spoke to walked me through how they do the installs and where the NMEA T's will be located. Answered my questions and said if during the install I run into problems to give him a call. Great customer service as I've always had dealing with Ranger
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Good deal, Bob.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Bob71 View Post
    Got my Lowrance Ghost and Point 1 today and was curious how the factory mounted each. In particular, does the factory use the rubber spacers with the Ghost along with where do they mount the puck. For the point 1, curious where they mount it. Called today at 1 and got a call back at 2:30 and the gentlemen (Joe) I spoke to walked me through how they do the installs and where the NMEA T's will be located. Answered my questions and said if during the install I run into problems to give him a call. Great customer service as I've always had dealing with Ranger

4. Member
    Share the install process with us.
    Keep it all in perspective; Galatians 1:10

Thanks to who keeps us on the water catching fish!

Midway Marine, Fulton Ms - Isaac Duncan; 601-695-4013
    Ranger and Nitro Boats
    Lowrance
    Boat Logix
    Mercury
    Bobs Machine
    Power Pole
    Seaguar
    Queen Tackle
    Fiberglass Shop, Columbus Ms

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Duncan Fishing View Post
    Share the install process with us.
    Will do....I plan to install both over the holidays.
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

6. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Can vouch for customer service. Was on hold for 20 minutes waiting on parts to answer. Finally answered and didn’t have an answer to my question regarding my trailer. She transferred me to Rick Huddleston. Told me to leave message and he’d call back. Less than 5 minutes and he called back. Got the scoop on cool hubs. Been worrying about them and my milky oil way to much! Run em like they are change oil once a year or so. That milky oil doesn’t hurt a thing.