Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    He is in jail .

2. Member
    Nope, needs to have his ass whooped and he can sit in jail. Time to grow up and take responsibility for your actions. No participation trophy awarded for this thug.

3. Member
    seems like roid rage if you ask me

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    He is in jail .
    Too bad he wasn’t in Minnesota, Team Biden Minnesota Freedom Fund could have bailed him out.

5. Member
    That is NFL material right there.

6. Member
    What is the story on the other three that ran out there with him?

7. Member
    It does not matter, losers like that never would’ve made it anywhere anyway, he’ll be back in the gutter.
    Last edited by itsahog; 12-05-2020 at 01:41 PM.

8. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsch View Post
    Arrested and banned
    This, this and this.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    He is in jail .

No, he isn’t, bail was posted. After reading his Accomplishments in football let’s see what college gives him a scholarship next year. That might be interesting, because you know winning—————— is the most important thing to some schools and fans.

Yes I agree that his playing days in high school should be done. Looks like he is headed to jail.
    Last edited by Coach185; 12-13-2020 at 09:14 PM.
    2003 Stratos 185, Yamaha V150LTRB, Tempest Plus 25P

11. Banned
    Reckon they must watch a lot of "Court TV" and assume all criminals and felons are supported during their court cases even though they are murders or what ever. Agree with you though Coach185, no way you can make that judgement without knowing them. But then again, there is so much hate and violence, riots, etc in America every day and done against innocent people and supported by overwhelming numbers , they got to start somewhere. Just can not believe somebody on that sideline did not see this coming and just did nothing. Does not bode well for the team, coaches or school though. If they started handing out lifetime bans on anybody that throws a punch, starts a fight or does something as cowardly as this, no matter what level, be banned for life from participating in any sport in this country you would probably see a improvement in sports. But i am sure it would create those hoodrats forming their on leagues for their sport. It is sickening to even watch for civilized people as we have witnessed on the news/tv this past year and no effort made by anybody, including the goverment to stop it.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rdoubledog View Post
    seems like roid rage if you ask me
    Exactly what I was about to say

13. Member
    What’s also unfortunate is the team was pulled from the playoffs by the district. My guess is some prior behavior was tolerated and it all culminated in the end. Be interesting to see what happens to coaches as well. My hope is this kid gets a good mentor in life and turns it around although with his history he’s got some work to do. My son who plays college ball now saw it and said the O line would have had a meeting with him at some point in the future.
    I like Big Bass, I cannot lie

14. Member
    I hope he comes across the wrong 135-155 pound mma fighter one day. Starts some mess and gets his ass handed to him by a skinny little guy. Hope his posse videos it and it takes 10 years to live it down. If he tries real hard maybe he could load bags of mulch into vehicles for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Castaway View Post
    What is the story on the other three that ran out there with him?
    My impression is that they were attempting to stop him.

Today's society social media will come to his rescue and the Ref will be labled as the evil cause of him doing what he did, I am surprised that all of the previous transgressions of his past have come out. Yes some collage will give him a full ride, but he probably wont be allowed to assault the officials there. His was a cowardly act as well as selfish as the whole team was punished (out of the play offs). Ah yes America today....

Spanky

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Williep99 View Post
    What’s also unfortunate is the team was pulled from the playoffs by the district. My guess is some prior behavior was tolerated and it all culminated in the end. Be interesting to see what happens to coaches as well. My hope is this kid gets a good mentor in life and turns it around although with his history he’s got some work to do. My son who plays college ball now saw it and said the O line would have had a meeting with him at some point in the future.
    I think the Texas UIL gave the district a choice of the district stepping out of the playoffs or the UIL would take them out.

18. Member
    We had a young man in Ohio head but a ref and gave him a concussion this year. He is 17 and they are charging him in court he will never play again in high school sports in Ohio.

19. Member
    The other 3 that ran on the field was not trying to stop him they was about to engage with the other team. Look at the video when the ref is on the ground and the other team stars over ?

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FYAS View Post
    That was most definitely targetting.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast