New Dealer Coming to Western Ky

They will be having three boat lines I am hearing with Caymas being the glass line for right now. Rumor is they will be making major announcement Jan 1 so we will see for sure what it’s all about!!!

STAY TUNED

2. Member

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    They will be having three boat lines I am hearing with Caymas being the glass line for right now. Rumor is they will be making major announcement Jan 1 so we will see for sure what it’s all about!!!

STAY TUNED
    Looking forward to this one. That’s a drivable distance for us and Caymas is on my short list of new boats.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flippingmagician View Post
    Looking forward to this one. That’s a drivable distance for us and Caymas is on my short list of new boats.
    I mentioned while back that Hi Tech is becoming a boat sales dealership, they just added a very important person to their staff!!

Over the years, I have had the opportunity to do something that I love for a living. They say to find something you enjoy, and you will never work a day in your life. There's a lot of truth to this, but it never comes easy. A good friend of mine always says, to be great, you have to surround yourself with great people. I have been very fortunate over the years in this industry to work with some of the best people. I have made some friendships that will last forever and I am thankful for each and every one of them. As with anything, there are always changes and new opportunities that come along. Decisions may not always come easy, but I believe with a good support system and the Good Lord, you can't go the wrong direction. In 2021, I will be partnering with HI TECH Outdoors here in Benton, Ky. I am excited about this new opportunity and can't wait for you guys to see what we've been working on. I'm still operating my guide business and on-the-water electronics training here on Kentucky Lake. When I'm not on the water, I'll spend my time at the shop. I am anxious and excited for a better 2021. In the meantime, go give the guys at HI TECH Outdoors a follow and stay tuned for an all new experience for all of us, coming soon. #hitecoutdoors #hitec #newexperience #kentuckylake #thesouthsgreatlake