Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by JK_21 View Post
    Agree, lots of TX and AL. Pretty ho-hum.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckfishin View Post
    The real question tho is are there any open overlaps. Those are the ones that matter if there are guys that want to leave.
    Is that schedule out yet?

3. Member
    The "first 4" comment could have just meant the first 4 dates they had nailed down and told the anglers - Doesn't necessarily mean the literal first 4 chronologically. I can't imagine BASS changing dates to events they've already told the anglers about.
    -Logan

Quote Originally Posted by TownesZ21 View Post
    Not a lot inspiring, but we might as well dig up the BPT schedule thread and cross out BPT and write in BASS. Some points apply almost exactly.
    Thats the advantage of them not needed to have weigh ins. They just schedule it. They knew what they were doing getting it out so early. It sucks but bass is going have to take its licks for the schedule being ontop of BPT but you could argue it was like a AHL scheduling before they new what that NHL was doing.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

No it is not.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

6. Dogfish_Jones
    True, the quote you used was tongue in cheek referencing all the people that said it was evil for BD and BPT to schedule on top of the Classic.

It does look like they moved something to create more conflicts.... or Cox was misinformed from his interview this week. He said there were no conflicts in the first four.
    I feel pretty confident BASS wasn't too concerned with any angler that fishes in other leagues. Like here they are sitting at the table and say, we can't have it this weekend because Cox will be fishing elsewhere.

7. Member
    Pickwick will be interesting. That lake fishes super small at ledge time.

8. Member
    Lame. Everyone who trashed the bpt schedule for not mixing locations up better start trashing bass....

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknobber bot View Post
    Lame. Everyone who trashed the bpt schedule for not mixing locations up better start trashing bass....
    But BPT touted about how with their format they could go to all these lakes and do all these things. BASS never said anything like that.
    Fish have fins, they swim

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    I feel pretty confident BASS wasn't too concerned with any angler that fishes in other leagues. Like here they are sitting at the table and say, we can't have it this weekend because Cox will be fishing elsewhere.
    Don't disagree, the interesting part was Cox saying the first four don't conflict and now they do. The only decent explanation is as LDS said, just that he was referring to the first four released, not the first four by dates.

11. Member
    Cox can’t fish the heavy hitters or red crest. As far as bpt and elite series there isn’t any conflicts. He already said if he has to miss one or two flw or what ever they call it now he will consider that because points don’t really matter, They don’t have the classic or red crest.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigry941 View Post
    Cox can’t fish the heavy hitters or red crest. As far as bpt and elite series there isn’t any conflicts. He already said if he has to miss one or two flw or what ever they call it now he will consider that because points don’t really matter, They don’t have the classic or red crest.
    This year I believe anglers qualified for Heavy Hitters from the first few events? Then in the end they let everyone in because of the shortened season.

Is it different next year? Is it from 2020 rankings?

13. Member
    Stage 1 conflicts with the classic (effects cox a bit), Stage 3 conflicts with Guntersville. Otherwise if they don't overlap there are a couple where the day after one ends the other starts. JMO but I wouldn't want to skip practice against either of those groups of anglers
    Fish have fins, they swim

14. Member
    I wouldn’t want to skip practice either but he did last year and got 3rd haha

15. Member
    Yep I did get one of the dates wrong. As far as the classic I’m pretty sure he said on btl he is fishing group b and just won’t be able to practice.

16. Member
    One thing to consider is the difficulty scheduling with Covid restrictions. There are a limited number of places they can go.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigry941 View Post
    Yep I did get one of the dates wrong. As far as the classic I’m pretty sure he said on btl he is fishing group b and just won’t be able to practice.
    He did. I would hate to skip practice but he doesn't seem to care.

He also sounded on BTL like his sponsors cover entry fee's so he doesn't care about the blow outs.

I like it except for Fork and SLR.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaseerry View Post
    I like it except for Fork and SLR.
    Please explain.

20. Member
    BASS would be crazy to let those conflict, even if they had to move them around from their original timing. It was great pub for them this year to have veteran stars fishing them to try and get back in the Elites and leave BPT.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast