Thread: BassCat colors

BassCat colors

With the 203 Hybrid now available I've really been kicking the idea around of a new boat. It will be my last boat so I have to do it up right and get what I want. With that being said, I want the color of my new boat to be metallic Brown and have that 80's vibe but in a new ride. I was on the website building my boat and like the color combo Mojave, Sand and Midnight mist. I'm curious if anyone has a boat with any one of those colors? Do dealers have samples to look at when choosing colors?
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

Mojave is a rather orange and desert sun cast. It’s a very good color we build very little of and it’s not real popular. Your tied in carpeting to True Mica, a Storm and Ash as a color carpeting and we would blend it well. It would pair with something other that Sand for most choices and those are all your preference. It’s your last boat, get what you want!

Hee, Hee, Hee! We’ve built more last boats than we have first boats by far! That just means you’ve got two more boats in your future for most folks.

BCB

I want a mixture of light and dark browns and not sure what color would be closest to dark brown. Too many decisions! I think I just order that red one that on the website! That thing is beautiful!
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA

Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA

5. Member
    If you do Facebook, become a member of the BassCat owners group and every week photos are posted of the builds that week. I take screen shots of the boat, along with the build sheet and keep them in a series of dated folders on my laptop. If I order one, I have a huge library of colors choices to choose from and won't have to guess what it will look like.

https://basscat.com/boat-builderdev/lynx/share/ad102e2bf3fd5859fa8ce76972b9a120

Printman is referring to the Facebook Bass Cat Boats by Serial Number site we believe.

Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Printman is referring to the Facebook Bass Cat Boats by Serial Number site we believe.
    All I know is every Friday evening, the boats built that week (I guess) show up and I take screen shots of them to keep. Several pics of each are posted along with the "build" sheet showing the colors. This is an example of what I have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You can go into the individual albums for those boats and save the actual images.

Each boat has its own album categorized by its serial number. Opening the albums will get you into the images and then you can save the actual image with less distortion.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTFike View Post
    https://basscat.com/boat-builderdev/lynx/share/ad102e2bf3fd5859fa8ce76972b9a120

i like the golds, add a little of the raspberry to set it off?
    wish they had a black with gold flake in it like my stratos color

what are the seat cover colors? like better than my picks I think??
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

12. Member
    https://www.basscat.com/boat-builderdev/lynx/share/a963a2aac887fb9e7beb816153376a6c

my attempt
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

13. Member
    My boat is Black fox and Mohave.

In the sun the Mohave shows major Burt Orange flake.

Don
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

14. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    Mojave is a rather orange and desert sun cast. It’s a very good color we build very little of and it’s not real popular. Your tied in carpeting to True Mica, a Storm and Ash as a color carpeting and we would blend it well. It would pair with something other that Sand for most choices and those are all your preference. It’s your last boat, get what you want!

Hee, Hee, Hee! We’ve built more last boats than we have first boats by far! That just means you’ve got two more boats in your future for most folks.

BCB
    BCB, you are so right. My Caracal is my 4th last boat.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

15. Member
    You can go into the individual albums for those boats and save the actual images.

Each boat has its own album categorized by its serial number. Opening the albums will get you into the images and then you can save the actual image with less distortion.
    How do you do that?
    If it's not too much trouble to tell me.

16. Member

Each post is an album, open the individual Albums on FB a and then scroll through and save the pics you want. Saving is done easiest on a PC by right clicking on the image, then you can save them in the order you desire. One File Folder in your PC, labeled as Bass Cat Pictures, would let you scroll through them in full screen with “Windows Media Player” by using only the arrows on the keyboard.

To open the file, go to the folder on your hard drive, or cloud, open it and right click on the folder. A drop down menu will give you the option of “open in new window”. Left mouse button select that, and then right click on the first image. Follow the same menu method, though select “Open with Windows Media Player”. Then you can scroll through the pics as fast as your PC can keep up.

good luck,

BCB

18. Member
    Each post is an album, open the individual Albums on FB a and then scroll through and save the pics you want. Saving is done easiest on a PC by right clicking on the image, then you can save them in the order you desire. One File Folder in your PC, labeled as Bass Cat Pictures, would let you scroll through them in full screen with “Windows Media Player” by using only the arrows on the keyboard.

To open the file, go to the folder on your hard drive, or cloud, open it and right click on the folder. A drop down menu will give you the option of “open in new window”. Left mouse button select that, and then right click on the first image. Follow the same menu method, though select “Open with Windows Media Player”. Then you can scroll through the pics as fast as your PC can keep up.

good luck,

BCB
    Thanks!

19. Member
    You can look at samples at the dealers

20. Banned
    There is a posting on bcb it has hundreds of pictures of bcb boats