Looking for a newer Triton

2009-2011 x2 or x3 with low hours, 3 seats and both consoles $20,000-$28,000 budget, 20-21'

Or possibly newer in the $35,000 price range with the same requirements.

Power poles or huge graphs out of the factory locations not required, or even wanted. Thanks!

2. Member
    Lots of views and no replays? Hmmm.

I will say this-After scowering through at least 10 states craigslist it appears the same folks running the elections are hard at it with craigslist scams. I found no less then at least 4-5 boats advertised in multiple states, different cities including one showing up in El Paso, Tx at $28,000 and at the dealership in NC for $43,000, both using pretty much the same ad and terminology. Not hard to figure out on that one what the legitimate ad was, but several others you just see at $15k-$20k below value and you know they're scams.
    If I could find someone to pay me to chase these folks down and see they do jail time I'd be all over it!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbs1 View Post
    Lots of views and no replays? Hmmm.

I will say this-After scowering through at least 10 states craigslist it appears the same folks running the elections are hard at it with craigslist scams. I found no less then at least 4-5 boats advertised in multiple states, different cities including one showing up in El Paso, Tx at $28,000 and at the dealership in NC for $43,000, both using pretty much the same ad and terminology. Not hard to figure out on that one what the legitimate ad was, but several others you just see at $15k-$20k below value and you know they're scams.
    If I could find someone to pay me to chase these folks down and see they do jail time I'd be all over it!
    That's why it's best just to stay with a dealer.

4. Member
    Yes and no. I've bought several new boats over the years through a dealer but never a used one. My 2 used boats were from individuals and thankfully I knew enough to ask the right questions, check references and have a bank involved on both ends.

I am just surprised at the blatant amount of shysters and con men and women out there these days.