Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    We talked about rumors !!!

Anyone have more pics of the210? The charger website needs updated with more info/pics
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

Here is ours the day we picked it up. Same pic as my sig. Guess I need to upload more pics to Imgur. LOL
    Charger 210 Elite

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Dave take some pics of center and dash and stuff and that 300

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Hunt View Post
    Here is ours the day we picked it up. Same pic as my sig. Guess I need to upload more pics to Imgur. LOL
    Thats a pretty boat. Performance numbers?

7. Member
    with 3 new team members that will increase their production 10 %

8. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    They use to build around 250-300 boats a year before the collapse in 08-09.Lots of employees left and never came back .Richland Iam sure took a big hit as it was a small community to began with

Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    Dave take some pics of center and dash and stuff and that 300
    Looked through some pics I already had before putting it up for the winter and couldn't find any interior pics.
    Here are a couple pics of it on the water after we upgraded to a 4 stroke 300 Pro Xs.

Charger 210 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Thats a pretty boat. Performance numbers?
    I am not the best guy to ask for performance as I always have the boat loaded to the gills, usually full of gas and I don't drive chine walk very well as I am still learning that.

With that said; when Ulrich was helping me get it set up with the 300 they had it up 74mph. It still needed a 1 pitch lower prop to get the rpm's to the sweet spot but we didn't have one with us to try that day and I had to get back home. I had the boat loaded up the way I normally have it when they were helping get it set up. The 74 was with a little more than half tank of gas.

Ulrich said just the ultrex alone robs a couple mph compared to older lighter trollers. Add in I also have 2 big graphs grabbing wind up front doesn't help either.

I would say with a lighter load, good driver and not full of gas it should be a high 70's boat.
    Charger 210 Elite

11. Member
    So Watson and Clausen will be running Chargers next year. Who's the 3rd? I thought someone mentioned Spencer Shuffield in the lounge but I see he will be running a Blazer next year. Which seems a bit odd since he was in a Phoenix and they are a main sponsor of the FLW that he fishes in

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    Anyone have more pics of the210? The charger website needs updated with more info/pics
    You have to go the Charger Japan website to see next to anything. They even have a boat builder like everyone else on there. I don't know why this isn't available for America.
    '98 187 Elite, 175 EFI (Serial 0G750796)

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.coon View Post
    You have to go the Charger Japan website to see next to anything. They even have a boat builder like everyone else on there. I don't know why this isn't available for America.
    https://www.chargerboatsjapan.com/us/color_simulator/
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.coon View Post
    It's been on the Charger website for well over a year? Trust me, I used the heck out of it when building my boat.

15. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wishitwasbigger View Post
    It's been on the Charger website for well over a year? Trust me, I used the heck out of it when building my boat.
    Just checked & the Build My Charger Elite link on www.chargerboats.com takes you to the Japan site ...

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Just checked & the Build My Charger Elite link on www.chargerboats.com takes you to the Japan site ...
    You’re right. Never noticed that?

17. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Aren’t they the same ?

18. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    One good thing for Charger with pros like Watson and Clausen, they will get a lot more exposure, not only to the 210 but the entire line (Stompy). And I would think Kelly probably has plans to add more, especially since Ranger has trimmed down their number of sponsorships. Just my 2¢

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12