Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    If i was able to record, would have had some good video of some of the stuff i saw.....ended up with 23 today.
    You know what they say no pics it didn’t happen

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    I see you have my artifact.
    I know this has been beat to death but I’m curious about this artifact/dead zone. So forgive me for not understanding the technical terminologies I’m a dumb ass German Okie who is enjoying Garmin and wants to learn as much as I can to understand how things work. I watched Mr. Royts videos over and over and I know he’s adamant about the “dead zone” and I understand and respect it cause he would no better than anyone what he is seeing on his units. I don’t know how big the brush pile is but when you watch it go into that area and when it starts to come out the other side you can see the front of the brush pile and the back of the brush pile and then all blurriness in the middle almost like trying to see someone through a shower door but the figure is still there.The image looks to be there just blurry. So I’m wondering when the beam hits the bottom and reflects back up if the images are getting blurred out in between the main beam and the reflected beam almost like a fold in between them. Sorry just thoughts, curious minds want to know. Thanks for any thoughts on this .

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    If i was able to record, would have had some good video of some of the stuff i saw.....ended up with 23 today.
    What series record? May upgrade. I would have some awesome videos right now if I could.

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    What series record? May upgrade. I would have some awesome videos right now if I could.
    The GPSmap series.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12