I’m going to have to have in.

So I just watched a miliken video of him on green valley and have definitely decided to get Garmin live scope. I’ll probably get it from RMP soon!! I’ve been thinking about it for a long time and it’s time to get it done. Now to just figure out how to mount it so it doesn’t take up to much room on the front deck :-)

2. Member
    I just picked up 3 Garmin Echomap units. I plan on waiting until the new Lowrance and Humminbird version on Livescope comes out and grabbing one 2nd hand

3. Member
    Cool have you heard if anybody has anything coming out that is as good as live scope? I think the bird 360 is cool but I guess I’m wanting real time images.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redog View Post
    Cool have you heard if anybody has anything coming out that is as good as live scope? I think the bird 360 is cool but I guess I’m wanting real time images.
    I run both the Livescope and the 360. They both have a time and place, but for me, the 360 would be the first to leave. With Humminbird coming out with their version of Livescope, the 360 will soon be a thing of the past. Kind of like Raptors being promoted 1000 times more than Talons.

5. Member
    Sounds like Lowrance and Humminbird have something very similar to the current livescope. Also saw where Garmin has something new in the works. Lowrance is suppose to reveal theirs tomorrow and Humminbird kinda already did.

The Lowrance Active Target system that's being announced 12/4 (tomorrow) sounds to be amazing.. the next step up from Livescope they claim
    1997 Stratos 295 Pro Elite DC
    2010 Mercury 200 ProXS
    Dual Lowrance Ti2's / Ghost TM

7. Member
    Well then maybe I’ll wait till the spring time to get something. As of right now the lakes in sw Iowa are starting to ice over enough you can’t get a boat in. It’s always a sad day when that happens but spring is coming soon

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksiede View Post
    The Lowrance Active Target system that's being announced 12/4 (tomorrow) sounds to be amazing.. the next step up from Livescope they claim
    Well from the videos released today it doesn’t look any better than livescope. I do hope the Lowrance fan boys flock to it though so I can pick up a used livescope on the cheap