Force trolling motor question/frustrations

Ok, I'm getting a little annoyed with my Force. I love the integration with my 126sv. But a few things are just driving me crazy. First is it's just to sensitive for smaller boats (14'). Why the heck can't they just lesson the sensitivity with an update. A Garmin rep did tell me the great idea of using the speed cruise control when I'm just running and gunning along a dam riprap in a straight line. But anchor lock with light wind is just way too sensitive. The other thing that really is driving me crazy is when the prop turns off when you change different modes (say going from anchor lock to manual). I've almost got swept ashore a couple times when I was trying to go and the motor just didn't do anything because the prop was off. Now I have never used the foot pedal, just the wireless remote. If I use the foot pedal does the prop turn off when switching modes?

What software version are you running? Check it with the remote at Menu, then scroll down and select About. Scroll down to view Software Version.
    Garmin Pro Team

You can also set anchor gain to 1. Default setting is 5.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

4. Member
    Ok, the software I got is
    Force - 3.00,
    126sv - 14.10,
    GLS10 - 2.53, and
    remote - 3.00 software / 2.20 firmware.

I've had anchor gain on 1 and the other gain on 1 since day one.