Net storage on 519

Just received my new 519 and was
    surprised there wasn’t integrated net storage. What do you all recommend for nets and how do you store them
    TIA
    Chris

Mine goes on top of my tackle in the center storage until it fishing time....
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

Under the console on the drivers side up against the side of the boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

My partner stores his net in the center rod locker. We put it between us when running and I keep my foot in the net bag to keep it from blowing around. When we're fishing, I put the net under the driver's console (no hot foot) where it's readily accessible without being in the way.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

5. Member
    Hmm, never noticed there was no net storage on the new 519s. You could just hook it under the front lip of the trolling motor pedal...I did that for years on my Minnkota Maxxum
    2019 Ranger Z520c
    2019 Mercury 250 ProXS

6. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Sideways on the floor when running, with my left foot on it. Draped over the windshield when fishing, with the handle toward me. In the starboard [front] storage compartment when not fishing. Believe me, the floor storage on bigger boats is not something everyone wants. If I have a co-angler who has too much stuff on the floor for me to put the net there while running, I place the hoop of the net over the trolling motor pedal and strap it down with the starboard rod strap. Not going anywhere there, either.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

7. Member
    If your using butt seat in the front, just hang it over butt seat when running. Just leave it on floor in cockpit when you're done for the day. It won't go anywhere.

Center rod locker. I have a 518c but I think the layout is the same.
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins