Navionics card shows some but not all lakes from master unit

I have a new Carbon at console and gen 3 at bow, my issue is my Navionics card shows 2 lakes that I’m looking at the Carbon and only 1 out of the 2 at the gen 3. On the gen 3 the lake that does not show the Navionics detail is like half detail if that. I moved my Navionics card to the gen 3 and it still doesn’t show the 1 lake only half detail. To me I narrowed the issue to the gen 3 and not the Ethernet or Navionics card. I even upgrade the gen 3 to the latest firmware and still issue
    Attached Images Attached Images

There are two map layers for that lake.
    The Navionics map is Nautical Charts and doesn't have HD contours.
    The map created from unit owner sonar logs is Sonar Charts and has HD contours.

You have to use the same unit map settings on both units to see the same contour mapping.

Look at the map of that lake on the Navionics web site's Chart Viewer and toggle between the two layers by clicking on the circle at the lower left of the panel.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

BTW, I found that location from the GPS co-ordinates displayed at the lower left corner of the pictures.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. Member
    I’m not sure if that’s the problem I put the Navionics card in the Gen 3 (which is the unit with the issue) and all of the mapping comes up on the lake that it is missing and it is also sharing with the Carbon it did this 1 time now I try it again and back to same issue .
    Last edited by kizzane; 11-28-2020 at 04:33 PM.