Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Appears it's still for sale.

Also looks like the MegaLink has been replaced with rockers. That switch panel is interesting. I've asked for closer pix of it. Switches are vertical and there's only 9. The panel I'm building has 10 and has all the MegaLink functions copied except for A2. The one I built for mine has 11, but it required a lot of cutting and still a tight ass fit.
    I looked at the pic also and noticed that the touchpad appears to have been replaced. That in itself is a plus if it was properly done. I like seeing the price unless I'm buying. LOL
    GETFISHED !!!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Appears it's still for sale.

Also looks like the MegaLink has been replaced with rockers. That switch panel is interesting. I've asked for closer pix of it. Switches are vertical and there's only 9. The panel I'm building has 10 and has all the MegaLink functions copied except for A2. The one I built for mine has 11, but it required a lot of cutting and still a tight ass fit.
    Yes sir, Ive been studying up on that MegaLink. That is a nice upgrade it seems.
    Jeff
    2015 Phoenix 920 Pro XP
    250 Mercury Optimax Pro XS
    Colorado

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    Alan Stinson took the 206 and tweaked it to make the 210. It's straight line faster. He messed with the pad and rounded the rear corners of the wedge hull. What really hurt the 206 was it was initially pushed with the 225 cause that's what ruled the roost. It really needs a 250.

The 210 is a few MPH faster equally powered, if that.

The 206 turns better.

To the average guy running em by side and you won't notice much of a difference. To the person who knows how to run a Champ you can tell.

IMO the 206 has better overall performance over the 210 but the 210 isn't far behind. Both would serve you well.
    Thanks for that info!

To be honest I haven't even been in a 210 yet but I think it's what I am looking for. I'm sure the 206 would serve me well also.
    There was another 210 for sale about five hours away that I was making plans to go look at. That seller decided he couldn't part with it and I dont fault him a bit. He did offer up a ride in it any time and I'm going to take him up on it to before committing to anything.
    Jeff
    2015 Phoenix 920 Pro XP
    250 Mercury Optimax Pro XS
    Colorado

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12