11/28/20 fishing report.

Well I’m up and moving around. Got breakfast done and working on a cup of coffee right now. Not going to be out quite as early as a normal fishing morning, got to wait for my friend to get off night shift then we will head out. We are going down to Corning area lakes to fish. Sure has been nice having a long weekend. Anybody else going out today?

2. Member
    Good luck out there 2day! If the boat wasn't in its winter resting grounds,today would be a great weather day!

Hope you're having some luck!

4. Member
    Hey thanks guys! We got on the water at binder about 8:30am and home 3pm water temps 42/43* We had a great time and unbelievable we caught a lot of fish! Nothing over 2 1/2lbs but we are almost to December so I won’t complain. So all our bites came with in a football field away from the dam. Any time we went farther down than that we wouldn’t see bait on the graft and never got a bite. We would go back to the deeper water we’re there was bait schooled up we would get bites. I got bites on the jerkbait, blade bait, and a grub on a jig head. My friend did better than me today and he used a ned rig pb&j. His best fish came on a “float & fly” he had it on a slip bobber 5’ down and just floated it behind the boat Lol. We had a good time laughing at what he was doing but man it worked. Hopefully we will get back out next Saturday.
    D2D7CC7D-7130-48BC-ACDA-EB9B085C6D4E.jpeg

That’s a good fish for Binder

6. Member
    Sounds like a fun day, with some weirdness built in also !