As I lay here tonight...

I woke up a few minutes ago and as I drifted back toward sleep I realized I had two things I wanted to really give praise for publically.

First my son has recovered from the COVID enough to return to work today now I guess it is.

But secondly yesterday the 27th marked 13 years since my wife Misty suffered a ruptured aneurysm in her brain. Through the grace and mercy of God and His Son Jesus Christ with an assist from a crack surgical team, we have been given this time together.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Now back to sleep.

2. Member
    Amen! May you and your family continue to be blessed.

3. Member
    Thats a great read!

4. Banned
    Amen. God is Good!

5. Member
    Family is the greatest blessing, and i am glad to hear that your is now whole and doing well.

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

7. Member
    GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!