Megabass P5 Landsat review!

Yup, I ranted for 20 minutes about another stupid fishing rod. For this I apologize.

I come from the land of the ice and snow.
    YouTube: PunchFishing

2. Member
    being waiting for this review for quite a while. somehow disappointed when you mentioned the sensitivity is no big difference between Whipsnake and Landsat... I am looking for a drop shot rod with NRX level sensitivity and better looking and balance, and better fit for cast/retrieve style... maybe I should look at Steez AGS 7ML I guess

really enjoy your videos!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StymoDe View Post
    being waiting for this review for quite a while. somehow disappointed when you mentioned the sensitivity is no big difference between Whipsnake and Landsat... I am looking for a drop shot rod with NRX level sensitivity and better looking and balance, and better fit for cast/retrieve style... maybe I should look at Steez AGS 7ML I guess

really enjoy your videos!
    Sensitivity is such a hard metric to really express. The Landsat is very sensitive, but the Whipsnake is no slouch in that department either. I wouldn't consider that a knock on the Landsat, but more of a win for the Whipsnake. Sensitivity is all "very good" when you get into higher end rods.

Is the Landsat $175 more sensitive than the Whipsnake? Not really because that's a LOT of money.Too me what makes the Landsat a gem is the weight and overall refinement.

That's why I try and talk about more than just sensitivity when doing a review, unless the stick feels abnormally dead in my hands.

I try and do these videos in one take and sometimes I don't express my thoughts perfectly. Also keep in mind this is just one bozos opinion who makes crappy videos in his basement. I'm no authority.
    I come from the land of the ice and snow.
    YouTube: PunchFishing