Power Pole Remote blinks for 10 seconds every 5 minutes with pressing anything

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I have two 10’ blades and while out fishing today the remote started acting up. Without me pressing anything (just fishing along) the red light on my remote starts blinking red for about 10 seconds and does this every 5 minutes. When it starts blinking it activates the pumps and they are trying to raise (even though poles are already up-thank goodness it doesn’t seem to make them go down). I changed the battery this afternoon and while the remote is sitting here on the table it’s still doing it. Any ideas? The remote still works but I had to take the battery out while fishing since it keep activating the pumps. The dash button seems to still work perfectly fine, it’s just the remote fob. Thanks in advance, Todd

2. BBC SPONSOR
    So when the battery is out of the hand remote the pole does not function on it's own?

When battery is out of hand remote the pole functions perfectly fine via another switch source?

I would say faulty hand remote from the way I am reading this...

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply, yes the other dash mounted control works fine. Today I just had to take the battery out of the hand held remote as it was doing the same thing as yesterday. I agree in thinking the issue is with that specific remote. Will give Power Pole a buzz on Monday and hopefully they can get me all fixed up. Thanks, Todd

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by toddmote View Post
    Thanks for the reply, yes the other dash mounted control works fine. Today I just had to take the battery out of the hand held remote as it was doing the same thing as yesterday. I agree in thinking the issue is with that specific remote. Will give Power Pole a buzz on Monday and hopefully they can get me all fixed up. Thanks, Todd
    Sounds good